NEWTON 6 WASKOM 42/Final

AggiesAreWe

9 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

I will agree with that. But lets not act like waskom didnt have key players out due to covid. No one wants to talk about that

I don’t remember; it’s been so long ago, but it’s certainly in the rear view mirror now as both teams have a tough road to hoe to get to where they want to be 

On 11/27/2021 at 10:36 PM, lionpride08 said:

I got a honest question... Why does everyone think gunter is better then Franklin? Franklin brought the whole team back from a state finalist team and lost by 1 to canadian... Gunter got killed by canadian last year and now they some how are that much better then Franklin? Franklin or Waskom will win state imo

*last year 

1 hour ago, purpleeagle said:

Gunter is loaded too. They lost to Canadian just like Franklin last year. Franklin has a cake walk in reg. 4 until they meet Daingerfield or Waskom. Gunter will be waiting on the winner of that game. 

They got blown out by canadian... Canadian had a cake walk last year and that worked out fine for them... We are well aware of waskom or dfield in the semis.... Dfield lost their qb for the rest of the season so I'm thinking waskom

On 11/27/2021 at 10:36 PM, lionpride08 said:

I got a honest question... Why does everyone think gunter is better then Franklin? Franklin brought the whole team back from a state finalist team and lost by 1 to canadian... Gunter got killed by canadian last year and now they some how are that much better then Franklin? Franklin or Waskom will win state imo

I don't think "everyone" thinks that. I sure don't. Franklin goes coast to coast and wins it all this year, IMO.