Crosby 53 Barbers Hill 46/FINAL OT

AggiesAreWe

Well, you see why Crosby is Crosby and you see why you go money-whip one of the better coaches in the state to get him. Great game from both teams. BH definitely played better than Crosby tonight, glad we could get out of there with what turned out to be an epic win.

Just now, TradenupBH said:

I don’t think we threw to Herndon, but one time in the second half. Crosby adjusted, BH couldn’t answer

The entire second half BH seemed to be more focused on the clock that scoring more points even tho they were very successful running the ball. 

Just now, Cougtalk said:

The entire second half BH seemed to be more focused on the clock that scoring more points even tho they were very successful running the ball. 

Yea, I like to go for the throat. Stay with some throwing. Every year it happens and we coast in second half and end up losing a game like this. Going to be tough sledding for a postseason spot. Next week will be the determine factor IMO.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Thought Coogs win versus us would bring luck and help. Obviously not the case. And i like Crosby so no disrespect. 

That was our most uninspired performance of the year. Didn’t execute very well, turned it over, ridiculous amount of penalties and acted like we were surprised BH wasn’t going to just let us win. We usually have one of these a year in district play, I hope to God this one was it. 

2 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Yea, I like to go for the throat. Stay with some throwing. Every year it happens and we coast in second half and end up losing a game like this. Going to be tough sledding for a postseason spot. Next week will be the determine factor IMO.

Y’all are good. Y’all never play anybody else in the district with the intensity y’all play Crosby but barring some crazy stuff happening I don’t see y’all losing another district game this year. Problem is going to be playing with that same energy when Crosby isn’t lined up across from y’all, especially after a gut-wrenching loss like that. 

Just now, Cougar14.2 said:

Y’all are good. Y’all never play anybody else in the district with the intensity y’all play Crosby but barring some crazy stuff happening I don’t see y’all losing another district game this year. Problem is going to be playing with that same energy when Crosby isn’t lined up across from y’all, especially after a gut-wrenching loss like that. 

Oh if this team shows up every week I agree with you. The first 4 games was a different story. 

10 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

That was our most uninspired performance of the year. Didn’t execute very well, turned it over, ridiculous amount of penalties and acted like we were surprised BH wasn’t going to just let us win. We usually have one of these a year in district play, I hope to God this one was it. 

😎

16 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Well, you see why Crosby is Crosby and you see why you go money-whip one of the better coaches in the state to get him. Great game from both teams. BH definitely played better than Crosby tonight, glad we could get out of there with what turned out to be an epic win.

Whip? Lol ok.