Beaumont United Timberwolves at Montgomery Bears

lcm93

• Bigdog changed the title to Beaumont United Timberwolves at Montgomery Bears

I think it’s been scheduled for Thursday all along.  There are two Montgomery schools that share the field.  

I don’t know a lot about United, but I’ll take the Montgomery Bears in this one.  Two backs combined for 350 yards rushing against Dayton (Yes, I know).  QB is very experienced and the Bears offense should put up some points.  

1 hour ago, Eazy said:

I think it’s been scheduled for Thursday all along.  There are two Montgomery schools that share the field.  

I don’t know a lot about United, but I’ll take the Montgomery Bears in this one.  Two backs combined for 350 yards rushing against Dayton (Yes, I know).  QB is very experienced and the Bears offense should put up some points.  

No, it was originally scheduled for Friday, 9/10 per the original schedule…

Do not no much about the Bears but if they run the ball we need to just not waste a trip there on a Thursday night. We attempt to run a 3 3 5 without having the proper personnel. Our head coach hired a DC that was at a middle school in CE King. He also was not retained at Sam Houston prior to CE King. This is the same guy that doesn't  make scripts for practice and the same guy that was regulated to the press box only! The coaches that were brought in are terrible!! We have a 5ft 2in DLINE coach that was a middle school coach in Dayton as well. He has no idea what he is doing. Oh i almost forgot, he is the strength and conditioning coach as well. The kids lift heavy everyday up till Thursday; one practice the kids couldn't even finish practice bc of dead legs. They did a leg workout in 8th period and right after school had practice. I know we had a few local guys put their name in the hat and they did not even get a second interview. I promise you they could not have been worst than the HC now. BISD lets do something right and get a coach that care about the kids and want to be here! The kids are suffering dearly bc of all political crap. We have 3 outstanding coaches walking around campus that want to be on the staff but the HC has not approached them at all about coaching bc of whatever reason and BU is 5 coaches short this season!! SMH!!!! 

11 hours ago, jag86 said:

Do not no much about the Bears but if they run the ball we need to just not waste a trip there on a Thursday night. We attempt to run a 3 3 5 without having the proper personnel. Our head coach hired a DC that was at a middle school in CE King. He also was not retained at Sam Houston prior to CE King. This is the same guy that doesn't  make scripts for practice and the same guy that was regulated to the press box only! The coaches that were brought in are terrible!! We have a 5ft 2in DLINE coach that was a middle school coach in Dayton as well. He has no idea what he is doing. Oh i almost forgot, he is the strength and conditioning coach as well. The kids lift heavy everyday up till Thursday; one practice the kids couldn't even finish practice bc of dead legs. They did a leg workout in 8th period and right after school had practice. I know we had a few local guys put their name in the hat and they did not even get a second interview. I promise you they could not have been worst than the HC now. BISD lets do something right and get a coach that care about the kids and want to be here! The kids are suffering dearly bc of all political crap. We have 3 outstanding coaches walking around campus that want to be on the staff but the HC has not approached them at all about coaching bc of whatever reason and BU is 5 coaches short this season!! SMH!!!! 

Who are the “outstanding coaches” that you speak of???? I’m honestly curious??? Nobody should take you seriously because it’s clear you have some sort of ties to old coaches. 

2 minutes ago, TXSports said:

Who are the “outstanding coaches” that you speak of???? I’m honestly curious??? Nobody should take you seriously because it’s clear you have some sort of ties to old coaches. 

I have ties to the community!! Ive have spoken nothing but the truth. Do your homework!!! I just want whats best for the kids at BU!!!

Just now, jag86 said:

I have ties to the community!! Ive have spoken nothing but the truth. Do your homework!!! I just want whats best for the kids at BU!!!

Alright that’s cool. But can you tell me who the “outstanding coaches” are????????? I’m sure a lot of people would love to see who you are referring to….or are they just imaginary people? 

1 minute ago, TXSports said:

Alright that’s cool. But can you tell me who the “outstanding coaches” are????????? I’m sure a lot of people would love to see who you are referring to….or are they just imaginary people? 

AB, KT, GD, and HG you figure the rest out, all have proven reputations as a good coach. Every coach the has passion for kids will encounter issues. Coaching is a passionate sport and every good coach got something with them!! The good out way the bad. West Brook new coach wasnt a saint but he has a passion for his (ALUM) West Brook and BU Alum HC does not. I bet you WB coach want be looking for a new job after one season!!

Just now, jag86 said:

Since you are a Newbie (TXSPORTS) you must have ties to the new guys. I have no problem with the new coaches, just their passion!!!

Just now, jag86 said:

Since you are a Newbie (TXSPORTS) you must have ties to the new guys. I have no problem with the new coaches, just their passion!!!

Just a lil advice , if you are one of the new guys study football a lil more and stay off of the backyard coaches forum. We have the right to voice our concerns since no one knows the hiring process!!

11 hours ago, jag86 said:

Jag86, it seems as if you know about coaching, you would be on the sideline. Talking about what should be done on a thread is probably much easier than actually being in the midst of the coaching arena. What does proper personnel to you mean “Coach”?  Also, I think it doesn’t matter where you come from, it’s where you’re at. Those coaches were hired undoubtedly because they know something about the sport they’re coaching. I’m sure you could do better though. These coaches are coming to practice everyday molding and guiding these kids. Spending day and night and even after hours trying to make sure these kids understand the game plan. They’re certainly not doing it for the paycheck. Those 3 “Outstanding Coaches” should apply for the job if they’re that “Outstanding”. Of course that’s only perception on your part. Additionally, what does a coaches height have to do with anything?  His football acumen and knowledge on defense would probably make you think twice. I’ll probably trust the coaches over someone who sits in the stands and find faults. Sports is a mini-life situation. A state championship in high school is not going to get these young me  a job or even make them better men. However, teaching teamwork, perseverance, consistency, trust, hard work, and resolve is going to make them better men. Winning is just and added bonus. Coaching is hard work. Being in the stands and pointing out what “you would do” is the easiest and most simplest thing to do. I encourage everyone to let the coaches coach, the players play, and the fans support. I also provided a link for those 3 “Outstanding” coaches who wants to coach and be on the sideline. 

This is the hidden content, please

7 minutes ago, Black1974 said:

Jag86, it seems as if you know about coaching, you would be on the sideline. Talking about what should be done on a thread is probably much easier than actually being in the midst of the coaching arena. What does proper personnel to you mean “Coach”?  Also, I think it doesn’t matter where you come from, it’s where you’re at. Those coaches were hired undoubtedly because they know something about the sport they’re coaching. I’m sure you could do better though. These coaches are coming to practice everyday molding and guiding these kids. Spending day and night and even after hours trying to make sure these kids understand the game plan. They’re certainly not doing it for the paycheck. Those 3 “Outstanding Coaches” should apply for the job if they’re that “Outstanding”. Of course that’s only perception on your part. Additionally, what does a coaches height have to do with anything?  His football acumen and knowledge on defense would probably make you think twice. I’ll probably trust the coaches over someone who sits in the stands and find faults. Sports is a mini-life situation. A state championship in high school is not going to get these young me  a job or even make them better men. However, teaching teamwork, perseverance, consistency, trust, hard work, and resolve is going to make them better men. Winning is just and added bonus. Coaching is hard work. Being in the stands and pointing out what “you would do” is the easiest and most simplest thing to do. I encourage everyone to let the coaches coach, the players play, and the fans support. I also provided a link for those 3 “Outstanding” coaches who wants to coach and be on the sideline. 

This is the hidden content, please

First, I have no desire to be on the sidelines because BISD vision and my vision do not match up. Actually its not hard talking on a thread bc if you know football its easy. Just because i do not coach do mean i dont know football. It doesnt matter where the coaches are from but i just hate that BISD allows coaches to come in a use our kids as test dummies bc of a coach thats learning or has no varsity experience!!! 3 3 5 is a nickle defense. Well it was when i played, its designed to stop the pass not the run!! Its called a nickle for a reason, 5 DB's to cover not tackle!!! Colleges recruit hybrid kids to run this scheme. You cant come to a high school and put that as your base defense without knowing the type of kids you have. A good DC adjust his base to the strength of his personnel. Not say he didnt come hear to run no one else DEFENSE!! We cant stop the run!!! Next, the coaches may spend countless hours preparing so we should see it on the field on Fridays than!! Being able to agree to disagree is a must in any career field!! Height has nothing to do with it but i promise you he cant teach a swim move by an interior lineman. LOL

Next if the HC keep trusting his DC he will not have to look for another job, he will get fired!!!!