Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

26 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This should make everyone furious, our government lied to us and is responsible for many of the deaths that could have been prevented.  To demonize two safe drugs that have been used for decades so Fauchi and his ilk could profit off a vaccine that was more harmful than helpful is evil, no other way to phrase it.

People who profited from the pandemic….

Big Pharma

Fauci

Doctors

Hospitals

Funeral homes

Mask mfgs.

Sanitizer mfgs

……..feel free to add to the list

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This should make everyone furious, our government lied to us and is responsible for many of the deaths that could have been prevented.  To demonize two safe drugs that have been used for decades so Fauchi and his ilk could profit off a vaccine that was more harmful than helpful is evil, no other way to phrase it.

Safe and Effective, Unbelievable. People that didn’t believe in the vaccine were chastised, made fun of, alienated, loss jobs and on and on. I have zero regret or worry about my family not taking it. And I will not let them M - fer’s forget about it. There was a better alternatives that got canceled by Big Tech and the FDA. Where’s the death count ticker on CNN showing how many people have been killed and permanently injured by this BS vaccine? They didn’t mind showing it to push the BS vaccine. 

But some of the government seals still believe in it.