Big girl

Biden's resignation

Recommended Posts

1
1 hour ago, Big girl said:

I thought that Biden was supposed to resign on yesterday, June 6th. I vaguely remember someone posting that date on this site.

I had May 25th. I lost. Tell me, why do you enjoy the fact that he is still president? Dang, where’s my cricket emoji?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big girl said:

I thought that Biden was supposed to resign on yesterday, June 6th. I vaguely remember someone posting that date on this site.

Really?  How can he resign with no one to take over?  Kamala?  Six months ago she was tasked with the Border Crisis.  She still hasn’t been there.  She’s so incompetent that Dem voters wouldn’t support her.  

Which brings up a good question for you, is there any Democrat competent enough to be President?

Btw, what you should’ve remembered, June 6th was the 77th anniversary of D-Day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Really?  How can he resign with no one to take over?  Kamala?  Six months ago she was tasked with the Border Crisis.  She still hasn’t been there.  She’s so incompetent that Dem voters wouldn’t support her.  

Which brings up a good question for you, is there any Democrat competent enough to be President?

Btw, what you should’ve remembered, June 6th was the 77th anniversary of D-Day.

You know the Dems thoughts on the military.  Look how they were treated in Washington during the inauguration!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Really?  How can he resign with no one to take over?  Kamala?  Six months ago she was tasked with the Border Crisis.  She still hasn’t been there.  She’s so incompetent that Dem voters wouldn’t support her.  

Which brings up a good question for you, is there any Democrat competent enough to be President?

Btw, what you should’ve remembered, June 6th was the 77th anniversary of D-Day.

Exactly……

https://apple.news/AVvDanxU2TlG8z6j_x9Z3PQ

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

lmao

 

These guys are so dumb they believe everything they see on the internet.. you’d think they’d learn by now 

 

 

Yeah, Big Girl is kinda dumb. Still hasn’t told me ANYTHING Biden has done worth mentioning. Neither have you, Narcissus. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Yeah, Big Girl is kinda dumb. Still hasn’t told me ANYTHING Biden has done worth mentioning. Neither have you, Narcissus. 

 

... what? Now why in the hell would I get on here and defend a politician I hate? Makes zero sense.. well I guess to your literal peanut brain it does, idk 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

 

... what? Now why in the hell would I get on here and defend a politician I hate? Makes zero sense.. well I guess to your literal peanut brain it does, idk 

Hey DF…. That way you can play both sides of the fence. If you take a stand, then you can possibly be shot down. No stance is for cowards. You would be the epitome of the term. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, baddog said:

Hey DF…. That way you can play both sides of the fence. If you take a stand, then you can possibly be shot down. No stance is for cowards. You would be the epitome of the term. 

Are you retarded? How is being anti-Biden and anti-Trump not a stance?

 

You.. want me to pick a side? Lol. Spoken like a true SHEEP 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Are you retarded? How is being anti-Biden and anti-Trump not a stance?

 

You.. want me to pick a side? Lol. Spoken like a true SHEEP 

Anti is not a stance. That’s the easy route for cowards. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

But that's the entire platform for Republicans right now.

No, anti-Trump was the cry of the left......STILL IS! Now that they can steal from Americans, they have quietened a tad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Big girl said:

I thought that Biden was supposed to resign on yesterday, June 6th. I vaguely remember someone posting that date on this site.

Here is why we don’t want Biden to resign. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

lmao

 

These guys are so dumb they believe everything they see on the internet.. you’d think they’d learn by now 

 

 

I know. I dont understand it

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Member Statistics

    42,664
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Big Chief100
    Newest Member
    Big Chief100
    Joined



×
  • Create New...