More Leftist Psycho Shame!

Reagan

First clue that he wasn’t white was when they quickly announced it appeared it wasn’t terrorism.   Pretty early to come out with a statement like that.  Way too early.  Had he been white, there would be a complete investigation into his background to find ties to Trump or white nationalist (whatever that is).  But nope, he’s black.  And a Muslim.  Can’t be a terrorist.  Can’t be a racist.

The real puzzler, there are people, despite all the evidence like the above, that still think there is no bias in the media.   I can’t explain it.  If you think there’s no bias in the MSM, I’m looking at you like you said the earth is flat.  In total disbelief.  Convinced you have the IQ of a Pet Rock.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

MSNBC went for the jugular........the white jugular.  Freaking liberal Media.

This is the hidden content, please

They’re certainly not journalists. A long time ago, before all of this left wing madness, I was tuned in to msnbc and watching a live feed of a man in California, up on a freeway overpass, who had been shooting at passersby. They had a very good helicopter view of the man. He was running around crazy like, got in his truck, set fire to it with him inside, realized it was not a good way to go and got out, reached back in and got his shotgun which was a little hot from the fire, threw the gun aside because of the heat, began running franticly in circles like the madman he was, retrieved the gun again, put the butt of the gun on the ground, placed his head over the barrel and pushed the trigger with his thumb. I witnessed a man committing suicide blowing the back of his head into the air. To this day that scene has bothered me. I could tell he was about to kill himself, so could msnbc. They didn’t cut the live feed on that horrific incident, but they sure can cut it off if Biden gets asked a tough question. Like I said, they are not journalists. They are propaganda artists, you know like Hitler and communist regimes use.