Mayorkas blames migrant surge on Trump admin, not Biden policies

LumRaiderFan

36 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Maybe he can explain why the illegal immigrants have on Biden T-shirts instead of Trump T-shirts?   Then again, maybe not.

Trump was building a wall to keep them out. Biden opens up the border to let them in. Yeah, I can see how confusing that is. What a fake president we have......him and all his cronies. They do nothing but perpetuate lies.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Trump was building a wall to keep them out. Biden opens up the border to let them in. Yeah, I can see how confusing that is. What a fake president we have......him and all his cronies. They do nothing but perpetuate lies.

And the MSM sells it to the masses and half of them slop it up like pigs at a trough.  

11 hours ago, Realville said:

ACTforAmerica (@ACTforAmerica) Tweeted:
MUST SEE: Joe Biden & Kamala Harris do NOT want you to see this...

This is the hidden content, please

Green screen Joe and drop her pants Kamala should be ashamed for not allowing news crews in to film that. The sorry illegals should know this awaits them, yet here they are. News crews were allowed to film aoc crying through a fence to an empty parking lot. Where is aoc now?

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Green screen Joe and drop her pants Kamala should be ashamed for not allowing news crews in to film that. The sorry illegals should know this awaits them, yet here they are. News crews were allowed to film aoc crying through a fence to an empty parking lot. Where is aoc now?

No, they sure don’t.  The democrats never gave a crap about these folks.  What’s going on is the most used method in their playbook... create a mess, place blame on someone else, and claim you are the only one that can fix it.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No, they sure don’t.  The democrats never gave a crap about these folks.  What’s going on is the most used method in their playbook... create a mess, place blame on someone else, and claim you are the only one that can fix it.

Cruz needs to say, with a finger in her face, I am a Senator who represents the State of Texas, and that is MY border. Get out of my way or be arrested. 
Texas is a member of the United States but we still maintain our sovereign rights to protect or own border. Abbott needs to send more national guard troops and use his authority to arrest those that will not allow entry into these facilities. Sure, it’s a national border, but it is Texas’ first and foremost.

Take these illegals and ship them to the coast of Virginia near D.C. and cut them loose. What’s the freakin’ difference?

On 3/28/2021 at 8:13 AM, baddog said:

Here’s aoc at her finest. Love the head slaps.