Reagan

Kids Flipping Burgers!

Recommended Posts

1

How about we get rid of social security while we’re at it? Why do we need the government to take care of baby boomers in their retirement?

 

Oh wait - baby boomers and republicans love socialism when it benefits them. “Social” security, that’s a good one.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

How about we get rid of social security while we’re at it? Why do we need the government to take care of baby boomers in their retirement?

 

Oh wait - baby boomers and republicans love socialism when it benefits them. “Social” security, that’s a good one.. 

If that’s the case, they shouldn’t take anymore money from my paycheck to fund it.  If they take my money, and give it to me later, is it really socialism?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

How about we get rid of social security while we’re at it? Why do we need the government to take care of baby boomers in their retirement?

 

Oh wait - baby boomers and republicans love socialism when it benefits them. “Social” security, that’s a good one.. 

And if that’s the case, give me the hundreds of thousands (Millions) of dollars I would have had had all the money I put into it was in S&P.   Which begs the question, was Social Security enacted to help, or to keep the working folks down?   Regardless of the original intent, it’s now an anchor that aids in the prevention of financial independence for many.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

If that’s the case, they shouldn’t take anymore money from my paycheck to fund it.  If they take my money, and give it to me later, is it really socialism?

All I know is me and my kids probably won’t see a dime from SS.

 

But hey.. what do I know. I just pay tens of thousands in taxes a year 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

How about we get rid of social security while we’re at it? Why do we need the government to take care of baby boomers in their retirement?

 

Oh wait - baby boomers and republicans love socialism when it benefits them. “Social” security, that’s a good one.. 

What a dip. Social Security is another in a long line of money siphons. The original concept was that, since old people simply quit working and had no means of support, the working class would pay it forward and help the elderly. Since the government was setup for distribution, they collected the taxes and supported the elderly. Didn’t give them housing or another means to purchase food, just a monthly check donated by yours truly. Then came the siphoning. Greedy politicians robbing from the elderly.....I can think of very few things much worse than that. 
To add insult to injury, they started robbing from the Medicare for the elderly and used funds to create Medicaid, you know, healthcare for people who can’t afford healthcare.... best way I know how to put it. At least the elderly earned theirs by working for pennies their entire lives. This is where your socialism creeped in. Now, SS is in trouble. Like more voters are around now, there should be more workers and contributors to SS, but alas, we go back to the siphoning. 
Why don’t you go jump out of a plane?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, baddog said:

What a dip. Social Security is another in a long line of money siphons. The original concept was that, since old people simply quit working and had no means of support, the working class would pay it forward and help the elderly. Since the government was setup for distribution, they collected the taxes and supported the elderly. Didn’t give them housing or another means to purchase food, just a monthly check donated by yours truly. Then came the siphoning. Greedy politicians robbing from the elderly.....I can think of very few things much worse than that. 
To add insult to injury, they started robbing from the Medicare for the elderly and used funds to create Medicaid, you know, healthcare for people who can’t afford healthcare.... best way I know how to put it. At least the elderly earned theirs by working for pennies their entire lives. This is where your socialism creeped in. Now, SS is in trouble. Like more voters are around now, there should be more workers and contributors to SS, but alas, we go back to the siphoning. 
Why don’t you go jump out of a plane?

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, baddog said:

What a dip. Social Security is another in a long line of money siphons. The original concept was that, since old people simply quit working and had no means of support, the working class would pay it forward and help the elderly. Since the government was setup for distribution, they collected the taxes and supported the elderly. Didn’t give them housing or another means to purchase food, just a monthly check donated by yours truly. Then came the siphoning. Greedy politicians robbing from the elderly.....I can think of very few things much worse than that. 
To add insult to injury, they started robbing from the Medicare for the elderly and used funds to create Medicaid, you know, healthcare for people who can’t afford healthcare.... best way I know how to put it. At least the elderly earned theirs by working for pennies their entire lives. This is where your socialism creeped in. Now, SS is in trouble. Like more voters are around now, there should be more workers and contributors to SS, but alas, we go back to the siphoning. 
Why don’t you go jump out of a plane?

He’s opening his mouth and removing all doubt.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Member Statistics

    42,605
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    rewhwergwe03
    Newest Member
    rewhwergwe03
    Joined


×
  • Create New...