Nederland 46 Hamshire-Fannett 40/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, Elvis Presley said:

what changes did they make?  Im tryin to learn more about the game and i know those two are great coaches.

I wish I could have been there. I would love to see the HF coaching staff finally get a challenge from another staff. I’d also want to know what the coaching decisions were.

45 minutes ago, Roy Orbison said:

I wish I could have been there. I would love to see the HF coaching staff finally get a challenge from another staff. I’d also want to know what the coaching decisions were.

They were 500 in district last year and finished 4th. Hold off on the gold jacket, good lord. 

3 hours ago, Southeastxsports2020 said:

Lol Lumberton beat them twice last year, people act like he’s wooden are something. 

The mans a good coach but I ain’t sure he’s ready for Springfield yet. He was definitely matching wits with another good one last night. It sounds like it was a good game, that should be enough. 

On 12/6/2020 at 11:34 PM, navydawg31 said:

Another quality win by the Bulldogs... still missing a few key players because of football. Won’t get them for a few more weeks. 

Still not sure who you are referring to from football...is there a kid that wasn’t in basketball last year that will be a key player this year from football?

On 12/6/2020 at 11:34 PM, navydawg31 said:

Another quality win by the Bulldogs... still missing a few key players because of football. Won’t get them for a few more weeks. 

58 minutes ago, glassjoe said:

Still not sure who you are referring to from football...is there a kid that wasn’t in basketball last year that will be a key player this year from football?

Does Fuselier still play basketball?