Portland Has Fallen: Over 150 Shots Fired In The Democrat ‘Controlled’ City Over Night!

Reagan

27 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. Your calling him a rioter and you have no evidence of him being rioter. Making statements on things you aren’t informed about is dangerous unless your ok with deception 

How is it dangerous...lol...kinda dramatic.

He was at a riot, who hangs out at a riot...rioters.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

“What we have here is a failure to communicate”.....anybody? My money is on NetCat

What these terrorists are accomplishing is nothing. They will create vigilante groups by defunding police and acting like fools. Law abiding citizens will only take so much before they fight back. I can promise you this will happen.

Cool Hand Luke, dang good movie!

13 hours ago, Setx fan said:

Didn’t know he was participating in a riot 

Here’s the deal.... if my buddy comes by and asks me to give him a ride to town, then asks me to stop right there in front of the bank. Then he walks in and runs back out with a bag o’ money. Guess what? I’m a bank robber, too. 
The media keeps pushing the false narrative that these are “mostly peaceful protestors,” but once the first brick gets chunked, you’re a rioter, too. That 11-year old girl holding a sign is just as much of a rioter as the dude carrying TVs out the store window. They all took part in the riot. 
It’s not that hard to understand.  

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here’s the deal.... if my buddy comes by and asks me to give him a ride to town, then asks me to stop right there in front of the bank. Then he walks in and runs back out with a bag o’ money. Guess what? I’m a bank robber, too. 
The media keeps pushing the false narrative that these are “mostly peaceful protestors,” but once the first brick gets chunked, you’re a rioter, too. That 11-year old girl holding a sign is just as much of a rioter as the dude carrying TVs out the store window. They all took part in the riot. 
It’s not that hard to understand.  

Here’s the deal.... Nobody has brung up any evidence that there was actually any rioting at that location the night he was shot. Much less anyone around him for them to be shooting anywhere in his direction. Also I never said it was a great idea to go out and protest in the night hours. The whole point of me bringing up him being shot was to point out that it’s probably not a good idea to shoot someone that could be perceived as a peaceful protester if your trying to resolve civil unrest. You actually just add fuel to the fire. I don’t expect young college aged people to always make great decisions. I do expect better from Federal Agents. 

1 hour ago, Setx fan said:

Here’s the deal.... Nobody has brung up any evidence that there was actually any rioting at that location the night he was shot. Much less anyone around him for them to be shooting anywhere in his direction. Also I never said it was a great idea to go out and protest in the night hours. The whole point of me bringing up him being shot was to point out that it’s probably not a good idea to shoot someone that could be perceived as a peaceful protester if your trying to resolve civil unrest. You actually just add fuel to the fire. I don’t expect young college aged people to always make great decisions. I do expect better from Federal Agents. 

I expect better decisions from college aged kids. They can vote and drink (most of them legally) and old enough to die for their country. I’m not giving them a pass to destroy entire cities because they are naive. 

Again.   $8 billion in damages, over 150 cops injured, some blinded by lasers, several people shot and killed, but none of that bothers you. One person gets shot by a rubber bullet and you come unglued about protecting HIS rights. I call BS on that one my friend. Your priorities are skewed. 

1 minute ago, baddog said:

I expect better decisions from college aged kids. They can vote and drink (most of them legally) and old enough to die for their country. I’m not giving them a pass to destroy entire cities because they are naive. 

Again.   $8 billion in damages, over 150 cops injured, some blinded by lasers, several people shot and killed, but none of that bothers you. One person gets shot by a rubber bullet and you come unglued about protecting HIS rights. I call BS on that one my friend. Your priorities are skewed. 

1. You stated your opinion about the kid’s decision but not the Fed. I think most people in there right mind would hold a Federal Agent to a higher standard than some kid off the street. Also there’s no evidence the kid destroyed anything lol

2. Are those numbers for the nation as a whole or just Portland? Are those numbers from before or after July 12? Did the numbers slow down or get worse in Portland after they shot the peaceful protester in the head? 

16 minutes ago, baddog said:

Come on, baddog...just kids making a few bad decisions.

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

There isn't much difference between this and Ferguson Missouri.  I am sure that SETXFAN was steadfast in the claim that Michael Brown was innocent and said "hands up, don't shoot" even though it was eventually proven that said claim was 100% false.

They gotta ride that narrative that the media and the Dims are putting out there.  

1 hour ago, Setx fan said:

1. You stated your opinion about the kid’s decision but not the Fed. I think most people in there right mind would hold a Federal Agent to a higher standard than some kid off the street. Also there’s no evidence the kid destroyed anything lol

2. Are those numbers for the nation as a whole or just Portland? Are those numbers from before or after July 12? Did the numbers slow down or get worse in Portland after they shot the peaceful protester in the head? 

I would think the numbers slowed down after he got shot. That would be the desired effect. You are being difficult just to be difficult. You are smarter than you let on. What difference does it make about the tally of numbers? Really! You obviously condone rioting and extortion. The guy is lucky it wasn’t lead. 

Let anyone come up to you and throw rocks, blind you with lasers, Molotov cocktails, let’s see your restraint. 

28 minutes ago, baddog said:

I would think the numbers slowed down after he got shot. That would be the desired effect. You are being difficult just to be difficult. You are smarter than you let on. What difference does it make about the tally of numbers? Really! You obviously condone rioting and extortion. The guy is lucky it wasn’t lead. 

Let anyone come up to you and throw rocks, blind you with lasers, Molotov cocktails, let’s see your restraint. 

The number of protestors/ rioters allegedly got higher when Feds arrived. If someone attacks me I might possibly retaliate against the attacker. Not some guy standing 30 or 40 yards away from me holding a radio over his head with both hands 

30 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

The number of protestors/ rioters allegedly got higher when Feds arrived. If someone attacks me I might possibly retaliate against the attacker. Not some guy standing 30 or 40 yards away from me holding a radio over his head with both hands 

I apologize, I haven't been following this particular story very closely.  Could you point me towards any info on it?  The guy's name, the date it happened, the link to the story?

I think a lot of it is a difference of perspective.  It sounds kinda like you believe that cops are just out there shooting people in the face with rubber bullets for no particular reason.   I really haven't seen much of that.  Or any of that. 

41 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

This is the hidden content, please

The top embedded video shows the event.

The feds shot what appears to be a tear gas canister that landed by Donavan's feet. He picked the canister up and threw it back towards the police, then put what appears to be a radio back over his head.  Somebody yells "eff you" (you really can't tell who), but then Donavan gets beaned with the less lethal round.  I'm just speculating here, but my guess is that the "protestors" had been told to move, get back, disperse, etc..... that's PROBABLY what led to the use of the tear gas canister.  And while it looks like Mr. Donavan had no intentions of striking an officer when he threw the canister back towards the police, he shouldn't have thrown it back. 

Throwing tear gas canisters back towards the police is an ample reason to get lit up with a beanbag/rubber bullet.  No apology is necessary. 

Just for your viewing pleasure....

13 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The feds shot what appears to be a tear gas canister that landed by Donavan's feet. He picked the canister up and threw it back towards the police, then put what appears to be a radio back over his head.  Somebody yells "eff you" (you really can't tell who), but then Donavan gets beaned with the less lethal round.  I'm just speculating here, but my guess is that the "protestors" had been told to move, get back, disperse, etc..... that's PROBABLY what led to the use of the tear gas canister.  And while it looks like Mr. Donavan had no intentions of striking an officer when he threw the canister back towards the police, he shouldn't have thrown it back. 

Throwing tear gas canisters back towards the police is an ample reason to get lit up with a beanbag/rubber bullet.  No apology is necessary. 

Some of those peaceful protesters have better riot gear than the police.  Sure hope the police don’t mess up and shoot the one just hanging out not participating in the riot.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Whenever someone finds some solid evidence that Donavan or someone in close range of him was rioting or being violent the night he was shot let me know. He threw the canister away from him. The canister landed no where near the police. Did the police have a reason to throw it at him in the first place? And as far as the aftermath of Donavan being shot I am already aware that things got worse. That’s the point I’ve been making. Thanks for the video to prove that