Sign in to follow this  
NHSBulldogFan

Best game of the decade.

Recommended Posts

1
36 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Silsbee vs El Campo a few years ago... if we are talking about local and games that we’ve actually attended. If not, then North Shore vs Duncanville last year for sure

Talking locally but #1 statewide Northshore Duncanville from 2018 would top my list too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple of favorites.... I'm no particular order...

2010 Nederland at Central

2014 Central Vs. West Brook

2015 Central vs. West Brook

2015 Central Vs CE King

2016 Silsbee vs Carthage

2016 Silsbee vs. Bridge City

2018 Silsbee vs. West Orange - Stark (both meetings)

2018 North Shore vs. Duncanville

2019 Silsbee vs Wimberley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Couple of favorites.... I'm no particular order...

2010 Nederland at Central

2014 Central Vs. West Brook

2015 Central vs. West Brook

2015 Central Vs CE King

2016 Silsbee vs Carthage

2016 Silsbee vs. Bridge City

2018 Silsbee vs. West Orange - Stark (both meetings)

2018 North Shore vs. Duncanville

2019 Silsbee vs Wimberley

Hmmm no Central vs PNG in 2014 game honorable mention??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Couple of favorites.... I'm no particular order...

2010 Nederland at Central

2014 Central Vs. West Brook

2015 Central vs. West Brook

2015 Central Vs CE King

2016 Silsbee vs Carthage

2016 Silsbee vs. Bridge City

2018 Silsbee vs. West Orange - Stark (both meetings)

2018 North Shore vs. Duncanville

2019 Silsbee vs Wimberley

That was personal favorite... didn’t think it would make anybody’s list. Silsbee was stacked that year and it was back and forth all way. Last team with the ball should have won. Silsbee missed what should have been the game-winning fg as time expired. 
DC was on the line, AND I can’t stand Silsbee. I’m not saying that it was the best game ever, but I can’t think of one I’ve personally enjoyed more. 
We had another good one at WOS around 2012. We turned the ball over on downs on what should have been the go ahead possession in the red zone as the game was winding down. Closest I’ve ever seen us come to beating WOS (except the Dan Ray rainout game).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me it's Abilene vs Abilene Cooper 2010. Stadium only fits a little over 15K, it was probably close to 17K-18K in there with the extra stands and standing room section. Place was a damn madhouse. 1st Cooper win in many years that night. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 8:36 AM, glassjoe said:

No one has the 2017 Crosby vs Shug.  10 TD night for Shug.  score was something like 72-69  PN-G

    

That game flat wore me out, and I was in the stands.😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2020 at 6:35 AM, CardinalBacker said:

That was personal favorite... didn’t think it would make anybody’s list. Silsbee was stacked that year and it was back and forth all way. Last team with the ball should have won. Silsbee missed what should have been the game-winning fg as time expired. 
DC was on the line, AND I can’t stand Silsbee. I’m not saying that it was the best game ever, but I can’t think of one I’ve personally enjoyed more. 
We had another good one at WOS around 2012. We turned the ball over on downs on what should have been the go ahead possession in the red zone as the game was winding down. Closest I’ve ever seen us come to beating WOS (except the Dan Ray rainout game).

You guys beat a very very good Silsbee team that had Carthage in the ropes in the 1st round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 8:36 AM, glassjoe said:

No one has the 2017 Crosby vs Shug.  10 TD night for Shug.  score was something like 72-69  PN-G

    

Blood pressure never been the same since

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

You guys beat a very very good Silsbee team that had Carthage in the ropes in the 1st round. 

We were just on top when time ran out.   I still think that the 2016 Tigers were a better squad than the last two squads that played in the state semis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Member Statistics

    41,478
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Sonja69
    Newest Member
    Sonja69
    Joined


×
×
  • Create New...