Silsbee vs Longview Springhill (Silsbee Homecoming)

BADSANTA

16 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yes, but the defense was pretty good for Silsbee last year.  This group in the defensive side ..  they haven't gotten it together yet...

I think this defensive has stepped up in the last two games. We have played better on the Dline, LB and DBs. Now, there is a couple of players that need to go back to tackling school, but the defense is looking better. 

4 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Springhill isnt that good. Silsbee by at least 13-20 if they can keep the run game going strong. Would like to see a big game from Taylor and Martin running the ball. 

Spring Hill has two wins over two no win teams. They lost to a good Malakoff team last week 19-9. The Tigers are looking for their first home win of the season and what better way to get it on homecoming night. 

Just get the win. Homecomings are  a busy week, hard to stay focused on football and homecoming plus this and that. I think it could be a trap game, I mean the boys being focused on West Orange Stark next week .  Just a thought, one game at a time and take no-one lightly . Just win                                 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I was there.... Tigers jawing at the opposing sideline instead of playing out the game.

Good times!

49 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I’m sure there was absolutely NO jawing from the other team, right?

Yeah cause jawing never happens in football 🤣🤣🤣