Global Warming Update!

Reagan

25 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has suggested people should "poop every other day" as a way to save the planet.

This is the hidden content, please

I tell you what, I will give him my cardiologist and nephrologist's number and he can run his climate control plan by them.

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Depending on what I eat and how much coffee I drink, I can go to twice in one day. Guess that would put me on the extermination list.

In Brazil, you’d get the death penalty. 

But on a serious note, if they made this a law in California, it’d cut the pooping in the streets in half.  😂😂😂😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At least they are saving the environment I guess....

FREMONT (CBS SF) – A Tesla electric patrol car by the Fremont Police ran low on electricity in the middle of a pursuit, after the department said someone forgot to plug the vehicle into a charger.

According to officials, the officer was pursuing a vehicle headed down to the South Bay when the car began to run low on battery power.

• 2 weeks later...

Biggest scam going 

Quote:
Catherine McKenna's Climate Change Ministry is ignoring a century's worth of weather data that doesn't fit with the Liberals' pro-carbon tax, fear-mongering agenda, according to a new exclusive report by Blacklock's Reporter.

According to Blacklock's,

"Environment Canada omitted 100 years' worth of weather data from a federal website intended to illustrate climate change. Staff also used "modeling" instead of actual temperature readings to plot dramatic graphs, but said the result was 

"The historical data is not observed historical data," said Samantha Bayard, spokesperson for the department. "It is modeled historic data."

The temperature data is part of a new website by Climate Change Canada meant for policymakers to "support and enable Canada's climate change adaptation planning, and improve access to relevant climate data." It's meant to be the 
 are built on.

However, government cataloged temperature measurements collected between 1850-1949 were replaced by 24 models and historical simulations based on data collected from 1950-2005. The ministry claims the readings were excluded because the number of weather stations nationwide wasn't "dense" enough.

However, I think the truth is something much different. The 1850-1949 historical temperature readings are a bit of an inconvenient truth for the Liberals pro-carbon tax agenda.

Blacklock's reports that Vancouver was hotter in 1910 than it was in 2017. Toronto was warmer in 1852 than it was in 2017 and Moncton was warmer in 1906 than in 2017.