Dear President Trump - Just an Opinion

Hagar

President Trump,

I realize, to most on the left, I'm just an inbred, backwoods uneducated redneck, but I'd like to give you some unsolicited advice.  When the tragedy in Charlottesville occurred, you went on TV and denounced hatred on both sides.  That was the correct thing to do, but the leftist media denounced and criticized you for it, as did a republican idiot, Lindsey Graham.  You tried to appease them, but in actuality, the only way you could do that would be to lie to the American people, as they did.  In the future, continue to tell the truth, and when condemned by the media, double down on your original statement.  Never, ever, try to appease the media, or the left, because you can't.  

16 minutes ago, REBgp said:

President Trump,

I realize, to most on the left, I'm just an inbred, backwoods uneducated redneck, but I'd like to give you some unsolicited advice.  When the tragedy in Charlottesville occurred, you went on TV and denounced hatred on both sides.  That was the correct thing to do, but the leftist media denounced and criticized you for it, as did a republican idiot, Lindsey Graham.  You tried to appease them, but in actuality, the only way you could do that would be to lie to the American people, as they did.  In the future, continue to tell the truth, and when condemned by the media, double down on your original statement.  Never, ever, try to appease the media, or the left, because you can't.  

TRUTH!

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

President Trump,

Very well said Reb, especially on holding firm to your convictions.

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Even though "he" had us on the brink of collapse.   Your total lack of understanding is documented by that statement.

With all of your vast knowledge are you a politician, probably sitting on the sidelines just like me. if you were a politician you would only care about one side anyhow

6 hours ago, new tobie said:

I miss him, even though he had us on the brink of collapse. I liked him better than the liar we have now

9/11, two of the worst natural disasters in history, and the mortgage crisis caused by Slick Willie would have been tough for any potus to overcome.  And that goes for your precious obama.

6 hours ago, new tobie said:

With all of your vast knowledge are you a politician, probably sitting on the sidelines just like me. if you were a politician you would only care about one side anyhow

I am not a politician but I have a very good understanding of the economy and for you to blame that on Bush reflects your level of understanding.