The 2022 High School Football Season is Almost Here! 

The countdown has finished!

High School Girls Basketball 2022-23

Discuss SETX Girls HS Basketball Here!

4,444 topics in this forum

1. Coaching Carousel 1 2

• 27 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 9 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.6k views
  2. Buna coach

• 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 87 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 100 replies
    • 5.9k views
    • 22 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 15 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 2k views
  3. HJ vs La Vega

• 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • I just ready to see some football and the game should be closer than that my friend 
    • They know.  The funny thing is that they want credit for republicans abolishing slavery back when the parties were switched, and take complete offense at the thought that the party they would've actually been aligned with back then was the racist party that fought tooth and nail to keep slavery.  Nope, they want to place that squarely on the democrats.  It's kind of hilarious considering once the parties switched, the republicans were behind every racist policy enacted in this country for about 50 years.  Don't get me wrong, some of the reverse racism crap the left is pulling these days is insane, and I strongly disagree with it.  But the idea that republicans today who would've been hardcore democrats in the 1850s are virtue signaling about the greatness of the republican party due to their banishing slavery is completely misguided at best, and morally repugnant at worst.  Blame the democrats for slavery, switch platforms, and then spend the next 6 decades trying to do everything you can to fight de-segregation and equality, but then have the nerve to brag about banning slavery.  Realistically, considering that the republican party is now the party of wealth, big business, and minimal government intrusion, your average republican politician today would've been a slave-owning democrat if they'd been a wealthy politician in the 1850s. 
    • smh please stop making LCM folks look bad.
    • No real surprise here as Myles gets the preseason nod as the top signal-caller in the Space City area: This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up