Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BADSANTA

Silsbee Football 2019

56 posts in this topic

Foster.  Hands down...  tons of experience throughout the season,  15 games,  5 playoff games.   Can't  duplicate experience.  And did really well in his progression...

15 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Foster.  Hands down...  tons of experience throughout the season,  15 games,  5 playoff games.   Can't  duplicate experience.  And did really well in his progression...

It's not a done deal from what I've been told. Briscoe will push for playing time.

BMTSoulja1 and BADSANTA like this

I look for the Arline kid to get more carries to. Silsbee should have another quality team. This 4A D2 Region is gonna be fun come playoffs, assuming all teams stay in good health.

Silsbee has all the pieces and a tough schedule to prepare them for a run to Cowboy Stadium. Does that playoff win vs WOS finally give them the edge over the mustangs? 

9 hours ago, HeHateMe409 said:

Silsbee has all the pieces and a tough schedule to prepare them for a run to Cowboy Stadium. Does that playoff win vs WOS finally give them the edge over the mustangs? 

Only if it rains. 

One4All and KB24 like this

46 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

If you can't play in all types of weather, don't get on the field!

WOS has trouble in the rain. Slows the speed down lol

Yeah, they ain’t got no more speed than we do and we played in the same conditions. Lol

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So was that the excuse they were giving?

Yep. I think silsbee beat them in the mud and rain before back in 2009. 

8 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Yep. I think silsbee beat them in the mud and rain before back in 2009. 

Yea, but the win at New Caney wasn't in mud.   Those guys know they escaped the game in district.  Silsbee simply finished the job in the playoffs.  

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yea, but the win at New Caney wasn't in mud.   Those guys know they escaped the game in district.  Silsbee simply finished the job in the playoffs.  

The excuse  that I heard from a mustang fan was that the rain beat WOS not Silsbee lol

10 minutes ago, LC-M said:

The excuse  that I heard from a mustang fan was that the rain beat WOS not Silsbee lol

That WO-S evidently missed the playoff  game, otherwise, he would've  seen for himself... 

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

That WO-S evidently missed the playoff  game, otherwise, he would've  seen for himself... 

They have freshman coming up that’s a big kid prob be starting on varsity. I also got a transfer in. We will see if they are improved. 

BMTSoulja1 likes this

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Maybe Silsbee would have beat Cuero if it would have been raining.  They play better in the rain.  Lol. 

BADSANTA, KB24, LC-M and 1 other like this

9 hours ago, WO-S 89 said:

Maybe Silsbee would have beat Cuero if it would have been raining.  They play better in the rain.  Lol. 

Very funny.  

11 hours ago, WO-S 89 said:

There’s one thing for sure, WOS wasn’t going to beat Cuero. Silsbee made sure of that. 

Silsbee was a few extra points away from beating Cuero. Would of should of could of. When Silsbee returned that strip fumble I thought we had it. Silsbee did slow down Whittington but time compared to what he had done all season and in the state title game. 

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Hahahahaha

Next year if we meet in the playoffs it will be at NRG, that way we win.  Lol.  Can a stat guy give me the record between WOS and silsbee on wet and dry fields.  

34 minutes ago, WO-S 89 said:

Next year if we meet in the playoffs it will be at NRG, that way we win.  Lol.  Can a stat guy give me the record between WOS and silsbee on wet and dry fields.  

Why? Will that make you feel better?