Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BADSANTA

Silsbee Football 2019

56 posts in this topic

Foster.  Hands down...  tons of experience throughout the season,  15 games,  5 playoff games.   Can't  duplicate experience.  And did really well in his progression...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Foster.  Hands down...  tons of experience throughout the season,  15 games,  5 playoff games.   Can't  duplicate experience.  And did really well in his progression...

It's not a done deal from what I've been told. Briscoe will push for playing time.

BMTSoulja1 and BADSANTA like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I look for the Arline kid to get more carries to. Silsbee should have another quality team. This 4A D2 Region is gonna be fun come playoffs, assuming all teams stay in good health.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Silsbee has all the pieces and a tough schedule to prepare them for a run to Cowboy Stadium. Does that playoff win vs WOS finally give them the edge over the mustangs? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HeHateMe409 said:

Silsbee has all the pieces and a tough schedule to prepare them for a run to Cowboy Stadium. Does that playoff win vs WOS finally give them the edge over the mustangs? 

Only if it rains. 

One4All and KB24 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

If you can't play in all types of weather, don't get on the field!

WOS has trouble in the rain. Slows the speed down lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, they ain’t got no more speed than we do and we played in the same conditions. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

So was that the excuse they were giving?

Yep. I think silsbee beat them in the mud and rain before back in 2009. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Yep. I think silsbee beat them in the mud and rain before back in 2009. 

Yea, but the win at New Caney wasn't in mud.   Those guys know they escaped the game in district.  Silsbee simply finished the job in the playoffs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yea, but the win at New Caney wasn't in mud.   Those guys know they escaped the game in district.  Silsbee simply finished the job in the playoffs.  

The excuse  that I heard from a mustang fan was that the rain beat WOS not Silsbee lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LC-M said:

The excuse  that I heard from a mustang fan was that the rain beat WOS not Silsbee lol

That WO-S evidently missed the playoff  game, otherwise, he would've  seen for himself... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

That WO-S evidently missed the playoff  game, otherwise, he would've  seen for himself... 

They have freshman coming up that’s a big kid prob be starting on varsity. I also got a transfer in. We will see if they are improved. 

BMTSoulja1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yea, but the win at New Caney wasn't in mud.   Those guys know they escaped the game in district.  Silsbee simply finished the job in the playoffs.  

Maybe Silsbee would have beat Cuero if it would have been raining.  They play better in the rain.  Lol. 

BADSANTA, KB24, LC-M and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, WO-S 89 said:

Maybe Silsbee would have beat Cuero if it would have been raining.  They play better in the rain.  Lol. 

Very funny.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, WO-S 89 said:

Maybe Silsbee would have beat Cuero if it would have been raining.  They play better in the rain.  Lol. 

There’s one thing for sure, WOS wasn’t going to beat Cuero. Silsbee made sure of that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Silsbee was a few extra points away from beating Cuero. Would of should of could of. When Silsbee returned that strip fumble I thought we had it. Silsbee did slow down Whittington but time compared to what he had done all season and in the state title game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Hahahahaha

Next year if we meet in the playoffs it will be at NRG, that way we win.  Lol.  Can a stat guy give me the record between WOS and silsbee on wet and dry fields.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, WO-S 89 said:

Next year if we meet in the playoffs it will be at NRG, that way we win.  Lol.  Can a stat guy give me the record between WOS and silsbee on wet and dry fields.  

Why? Will that make you feel better?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0