East Chambers 100 Hardin 50/FINAL

15 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Don't know the coach at Hardin and haven't seen them play. That being said, I would guess the schedule has nothing to do with "kids confidence". I would think it has more to do with the Coach wanting to put 19-3 down on his resume or his personal record than 3-19. Has nothing to do with the kids.

You think?

Maybe that is why the question was asked about previous Hardin coaching records. Hmmmmm

30 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Don't know the coach at Hardin and haven't seen them play. That being said, I would guess the schedule has nothing to do with "kids confidence". I would think it has more to do with the Coach wanting to put 19-3 down on his resume or his personal record than 3-19. Has nothing to do with the kids.

Has everything to do with kids. 

5 minutes ago, GoFundMe said:

Has everything to do with kids. 

He is insulting his own kids with that schedule. You think it's love.. It is an insult. Meanwhile, you and other Hardin parents think he is doing this wonderful job because his is 19-3 and "got them boys playing hard". Of course they are going to look "improved".

Just my thoughts, nothing personal. I have no dog in the fight.

4 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

He is insulting his own kids with that schedule. You think it's love.. It is an insult. Meanwhile, you and other Hardin parents think he is doing this wonderful job because his is 19-3 and "got them boys playing hard". Of course they are going to look "improved".

They played hard two years ago and missed the playoffs.

They played hard last year and missed the playoffs.

They are playing hard this year and may make the playoffs or they may miss it again.

Nobody THINKS they are BETTER than before or worse than before. The only people crying about the 19-3 record is people on this website.

NOT one person believes they are better than the TOP 3 in this district. 

6 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I thought he was doing a wonderful job two years ago when they were 5-12 and defeated East Chambers or last year when they were 12-12 and defeated Kountze.  I was more impressed with that, when I heard of it. I didn't see it, but it dont take a genuis to figure out he's doing a darn good job in Hardin

4 minutes ago, GoFundMe said:

They played hard two years ago and missed the playoffs.

They played hard last year and missed the playoffs.

They are playing hard this year and may make the playoffs or they may miss it again.

Nobody THINKS they are BETTER than before or worse than before. The only people crying about the 19-3 record is people on this website.

NOT one person believes they are better than the TOP 3 in this district. 

Agreed. I am not crying about anything. All I pointed out was coaches care about their record. It is what gets them the next job. He didn't make this schedule for the kids. He made it for himself. IMO

5 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Agreed. I am not crying about anything. All I pointed out was coaches care about their record. It is what gets them the next job. He didn't make this schedule for the kids. He made it for himself. IMO

Coaches care about their record. Yes, I care to do good at my job. Trump cares to piss off democrats and do a good job. I am sure you care about your job. We should all care a little more about our jobs and do good jobs at our job. Yes, jobs are important. Good lord that statement is compelling.

4 minutes ago, GoFundMe said:

Coaches care about their record. Yes, I care to do good at my job. Trump cares to piss off democrats and do a good job. I am sure you care about your job. We should all care a little more about our jobs and do good jobs at our job. Yes, jobs are important. Good lord that statement is compelling.

Yeah, so why did you quote me and disagree and say "Has everything to do with the kids". Good Lord.

5 minutes ago, GoFundMe said:

Because the KIDS are his job. The two are inseparable.  So, it has everything to do with the kids.

Did he make the schedule to give kids confidence in themselves or did he make the schedule so his record would look awesome. You can pick one or the other, it doesn't have to be both.

One would have to do with the kids, the other would not.

Either way, nice having the conversation. I have engaged in "Hardin talk" today, than people should over a lifetime. Good luck to you guys in the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Did he make the schedule to give kids confidence in themselves or did he make the schedule so his record would look awesome. You can pick one or the other, it doesn't have to be both.

One would have to do with the kids, the other would not.

Either way, nice having the conversation. I have engaged in "Hardin talk" today, than people should over a lifetime. Good luck to you guys in the playoffs. 

He lost 7 seniors from a year ago - which did NOT make post-season.

His junior varsity did not win .50% of their games.  His scheduling indicates that he had ZERO confidence in what was returning to this years varsity program which based off last year, was smart planning if you ask me.  It worked quite well for the football program too.  And hey, they made the playoffs for the first time in 10 years. Maybe, the coaching staff is onto something ?

4 hours ago, GoFundMe said:

You guys had no business in 3a - no matter how you scheduled your pre-district games or not. nothing was going to prepare you for UIL 3a.

Uh, that year Hardin came to Port Arthur and Hardin only won 50-49.......

1/108:00p
This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please