3RD PHASE SURVIVE AND MOVE ON

3 hours ago, prepballfan said:

Coach Burnett still over there

Yes Sir. Doing a great job. Run defense has improved and dline has gotten better each week he stepped on the ground at LCM. Last week we held Lumberton to 84 yards on the ground and 103 total offense. I like how he coaches we can’t afford to lose that guy

6 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Yes Sir. Doing a great job. Run defense has improved and dline has gotten better each week he stepped on the ground at LCM. Last week we held Lumberton to 84 yards on the ground and 103 total offense. I like how he coaches we can’t afford to lose that guy

I actually watched that LC-M v LHS game. I was impressed with LC-M. They had a lot of improvement throughout the season. I know the mud field slowed down the Lumberton team, but the Bears took care of business. Good luck to LC-M in the post season!

11 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I actually watched that LC-M v LHS game. I was impressed with LC-M. They had a lot of improvement throughout the season. I know the mud field slowed down the Lumberton team, but the Bears took care of business. Good luck to LC-M in the post season!

LCM has came along way since that Woodville game. The kids have came together. I believe honestly if we would have played Lumberton on turf we would have beat them. Everyone was saying the kids were losing traction a lot of that was the holes were not there and they had to cut up. We also played the same field as them so thier no excuses. What game you watching this week?

46 minutes ago, LC-M said:

LCM has came along way since that Woodville game. The kids have came together. I believe honestly if we would have played Lumberton on turf we would have beat them. Everyone was saying the kids were losing traction a lot of that was the holes were not there and they had to cut up. We also played the same field as them so thier no excuses. What game you watching this week?

I'm not doubting that LC-M may have won on a turf field - like I said, I was impressed. Could it have been closer? Maybe...

Not sure if I'm going to have the opportunity to watch a game. I have a friend whose son plays for Lumberton, a friend whose son plays for PN-G, close friends who teach at the LC-M schools, several co-workers who have kids at Beaumont schools and Mid County schools. Honestly I'd like to watch Splendora, LC-M or Lumberton play. I've been following that district pretty closely this year due to ties to Lumberton & LC-M. Can't really pick yet....

6 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I'm not doubting that LC-M may have won on a turf field - like I said, I was impressed. Could it have been closer? Maybe...

Not sure if I'm going to have the opportunity to watch a game. I have a friend whose son plays for Lumberton, a friend whose son plays for PN-G, close friends who teach at the LC-M schools, several co-workers who have kids at Beaumont schools and Mid County schools. Honestly I'd like to watch Splendora, LC-M or Lumberton play. I've been following that district pretty closely this year due to ties to Lumberton & LC-M. Can't really pick yet....

Oh yeah it would have been a better game.

Just a little tid bit 4AD2.

Region 1...93W-64L...12 teams 500 and over.4 teams under 500

Region 2...90W-66L...9     "         "       "      "    7     "         "        "                                    

Region3...96W-61L...13    "         "        "      "   3      "          "        "

Region4...94W-62L...12    "         "        "       "  4        "          "        "   

What does all this mean........ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.       

5 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Just a little tid bit 4AD2.

Region 1...93W-64L...12 teams 500 and over.4 teams under 500

Region 2...90W-66L...9     "         "       "      "    7     "         "        "                                    

Region3...96W-61L...13    "         "        "      "   3      "          "        "

Region4...94W-62L...12    "         "        "       "  4        "          "        "   

What does all this mean........ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.       

Please explain.

25 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

I thought it was pretty self explanatory.Just the win / lost totals for each Region this year and how many teams had winning seasons,how many didn't.

My bad. I understood the data. I just guess I didn't understand the intent for the post. I know you said it meant nothing. I was just wondering about the inspiration for the post or if there was a point to it.

7 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

My bad. I understood the data. I just guess I didn't understand the intent for the post. I know you said it meant nothing. I was just wondering about the inspiration for the post or if there was a point to it.

Yeah I got lost to but some WOS fans do that too you lol

22 hours ago, LC-M said:

He is a great X’s And O’s guy on defense. You would be in great hand s is he became d cord. Not saying anything about whomever is there now. Also a guy coaching there named Kendrick I like as well he is another future coach in the making