Black Student Leaves Left’s Plantation

Hagar

18 hours ago, Big girl said:

Are you ok with the destruction of the white family? Does it bother you that so many white people are on welfare? If a white boy kills he is mentally ill, a black boy is a thug, and a Muslim is a terrorist, according to those on the right. Hypocrites. How many of those white boys were deemed unfit to stand trial; due to, being mentally incapacitated? Wasn't Dylan Roof sentenced to death?

Okay with the destruction of the white family?  No, that’s why I want to stop this liberal insanity before it destroys the whole country.  Btw, IF you’re a nurse (big IF) you should know there’s a difference in mentally ill and mentally incompetent.

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

I have done it on numerous occasions. :)

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

I have done it on numerous occasions. :)

You have NEVER done it when it comes to the economy.  It is an area in which you are totally lost ( aka unable to differentiate between debt and deficit)  Come on, prove my statistics wrong.  SHould be easy for you ( if you are correct, and you are NOT)

29 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You have NEVER done it when it comes to the economy.  It is an area in which you are totally lost ( aka unable to differentiate between debt and deficit)  Come on, prove my statistics wrong.  SHould be easy for you ( if you are correct, and you are NOT)

Won't ever happen!! Bank on it

Of course it won't happen.  My statement on GDP is factual.  She likes to suggest that I dont have adequate education to offer my two cents in these discussions.  35 years of on the job training beat the heck out of 4 or 6 years in a classroom.  Big Girl, i left school in the second grade because they could not promote me past my father( no doubt, you will accept that statement as factual)  Along the way, I have a  couple of close friends( one goes back to childhood) with whom I talk at least every other week and more frequently, when necessary.  Hence, much of my information comes from them.  Lets see if you find their educational levels to be acceptable.

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

10 hours ago, Big girl said:

You are being played for a fool by the Republican party. Their policies favor the super wealthy, and you follow them like blind sheep. How can a middle class, or working poor, person support a party that wants to make massive cuts to social security, and Medicaid. A party that demonizes unions. A party that gives massive tax cuts to the rich, under the guise that the wealth will trickle down, when it never has. A party that claims that is pro life, when actually they are pro birth, because they don't give a da#n about kids once they are born. A party that wants to make massive cuts to programs that help to feed kids. They have tricked the working poor, and middle class that being poor is a character flaw. The sad part Is, you guys don't realize that you fit into that category. How many rich people are on this thread?

Spoken like a true sheeple. You can't back up any of that garbage you just spouted. I can back up my statements. Would you care to continue this or will you run like brain-washed subservient that you are? I know the answer.

6 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I accidentally hit quote.  The software won't let you close or back out of that.   As for running I see no benefit from dialoging with an internet psychopath.

A diagnosis I shall take to heart. Thanks for the chuckle this morning. 

"Seeing no benefit" is probably the smartest thing you stated on this board...ever. The more you talk, the more absurd you sound. So yeah, running is beneficial for you.

Unrelated.  Just something I am feeling.  My "people" will throw one another under the bus as quick or quicker than anyone else.  I experienced some of that this past Friday at work.  Really it is not about race anyway.  It is about whether or not a person is controlled by the Spirit of God or by the Spirit of Satan.  That's it.