Silsbee 75 Waco Connally 66/FINAL

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Silsbee was 20 of 24 from ft line. Best of the season and best that I can remember.  Credit has to go to the broadcaster. Lol 

And free throw shooting hurt Liberty Hill.  That and they couldn't buy a 3 to save their lives.  They had some open looks and were way off.  

Connolly played a great game.  They would have given Yates all they wanted as well.  I think last year it was a close game.

They only lost to Yates by 2 or 3 points last year.

I re-watched the second half of this one. Lots of whistles. Nearly every single time either team went down the court. Connally can't rebound. The play where Barnes scored 4 points in a row in the 4th really did them in.

50 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

And free throw shooting hurt Liberty Hill.  That and they couldn't buy a 3 to save their lives.  They had some open looks and were way off.  

Connolly played a great game.  They would have given Yates all they wanted as well.  I think last year it was a close game.

Maybe the reason LIberty Hill missed their free throws and were off on the 3 ball, they were tried from the fast pace of the game 

27 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

Maybe the reason LIberty Hill missed their free throws and were off on the 3 ball, they were tried from the fast pace of the game 

Could be that is often a factor.  One thing these Tigers are used to running....