Next head coach

11 minutes ago, mhdmedia said:

Who do you think will be the next head basketball coach will be of the new ozen/central school or do they choose another person all together

IMO, BISD has two options and two options only. Either open it up for all to apply or stay within the district and choose the most tenured coach of the two head coaches. This applies for all the other sports as well.

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

IMO, BISD has two options and two options only. Either open it up for all to apply or stay within the district and choose the most tenured coach of the two head coaches. This applies for all the other sports as well.

Very well put but I have a feeling this position along with many others won't be opened up for outside applicants.  Longest tenured doesn't always equal to best choice for the kids or the program.  Mike T if I had to pick between the 2...

2 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Very well put but I have a feeling this position along with many others won't be opened up for outside applicants.  Longest tenured doesn't always equal to best choice for the kids or the program.  Mike T if I had to pick between the 2...

I said longest tenured only because it would be the easiest, most non political way to fill the positions.

Yes I agree, longest tenured is not always the best choice but this merger will need to be politically free as possible.

• 1 month later...