West Orange Stark Mustangs vs Mexia Blackcats

WOSFAN99

Mexia has played inconsistent throughout the season. They beat Robinson 52-19 but lost to Connally 16-8. Conally had only a few wins this year.  That comment about WOS being just a little bit better than them (Mexia) is misleading. I get it thought he has to pump up his team. They will need the defensive game of their lives to beat WOS.

10 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Mexia has played inconsistent throughout the season. They beat Robinson 52-19 but lost to Connally 16-8. Conally had only a few wins this year.  That comment about WOS being just a little bit better than them (Mexia) is misleading. I get it thought he has to pump up his team. They will need the defensive game of their lives to beat WOS.

I really don't think that coach knows wat he is fixing to play against. 

1 hour ago, tennisbc said:

Has anyone actually seen Mexia play this year? From the article from KOGT Coach T states next to Kennedale, this team has speed and size and seems to be a copy of WOS from what another web site stated.

Correct. They run the same offense as WO-S. Mexia has sufficient size and speed with a couple of good playmakers. Their QB can get loose and make big runs. They will take shots with downfield passes. No slot-T or wing-T plodding offense to defend Friday night. This team is not to be taken lightly. They are as good of a second round opponent as we have seen in the last several years. Mustang fans...don't be spoiled over the success we've enjoyed the last three seasons. We have to earn every win. The Mexia head coach has a resume that includes a state championship at Cedar Park in 2015. It's been a solid turnaround for Mexia this year because of him. Everyone should expect a competitive game tomorrow night. 

They are average.Don't forget they have 5 loses .Two to 3A teams.When they played Waco La Vega they got donkey stomped 53-7.Every team we play is out to stop our winning streak and Mexia will be fired up that's for sure but our defense is really coming together and that will be the difference. 

2 hours ago, griff said:

Correct. They run the same offense as WO-S. Mexia has sufficient size and speed with a couple of good playmakers. Their QB can get loose and make big runs. They will take shots with downfield passes. No slot-T or wing-T plodding offense to defend Friday night. This team is not to be taken lightly. They are as good of a second round opponent as we have seen in the last several years. Mustang fans...don't be spoiled over the success we've enjoyed the last three seasons. We have to earn every win. The Mexia head coach has a resume that includes a state championship at Cedar Park in 2015. It's been a solid turnaround for Mexia this year because of him. Everyone should expect a competitive game tomorrow night. 

On the nail, why not try to emulate WOS . It’s a proven formula. Never can be sure how Mexia will react. I believe they will make mistakes being over hyped up. And you can’t make mistakes against the Mustangs , they will capitalize . Cornell will have them ready , gotta come out focused and execute .

Y r u guys posting who won what and who lost what none of that matters. U all know the only thing that matters is how the teams play tomorrow so stop looking at the past it has nothing to do with the outcome of the future in this case half of u guys sound nervous like ur getting the game relax it will be another skull dragging. I don't care about speed or size, R YOU WILLING TO GET PHYSICAL BOTTOM LINE