Conference semi's-Houston Rockets vs San Antonio Spurs

Did not expect the beat down that happened last night. I am stoked to see if they stay hot. Cannot believe Nene got tossed for barely incidental contact while trying to help mediate being that he's a larger guy and a respected veteran. Refs need to utilize guys like that and not punish them.

I expected the Rockets to win by 10-12 last night. What the Rockets did to SA last night was a beat down, didn't expect it to be that bad. Pop will get SA going, that veteran team will be ready. Rockets got home court advantage now. 

8 hours ago, king said:

The Rockets played some HORRIBLE basketball tonight. Oh well, at least we took one game in San Antonio

Pop matched up Leonard on Harden and Kawhi shut him down.  

Pop may be the best there ever was and that makes me nervous going forward.  

4 hours ago, king said:

Tony Parker out for the playoffs! He had 18 points in the first half before he got injured

Hate to see it because you always hope to beat a team with your best and their best. Heard it's a torn quad tendon. 

4 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Take off those red glasses.  Its going to be GS/ Cleveland final again.  Whoever wins this series gets a GS beatdown next round.

Agree. These playoffs suck. Everyone know who will be in the finals, we have known it since opening tip. Both teams are 8-0 and are winning every game by double digits. These super teams have ruined the NBA.