Coaching openings

dBerrySports

None in our area that I am aware of yet, except Hardin. We usually see a couple before Thanksgiving, I'm wondering if they make a change in Rusk (not sure if this is even in our area) because of the lateness of the situation that occurred there. The only reason I bring up Rusk is because the Interim Head Coach is an ex-Dayton head coach and I though somebody from Bronco land might have some insight.

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

All towns have their loud mouth idiots. Silsbee has their share.

Nothing to see here. Randy Smith is the AD/HC at Silsbee and will be that way next year.

No rumblings to speak on.

That's good to hear AAW.. I heard he instilled a lot of discipline into the program, gotta give him a chance to build on it.

9 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Adonis will be rb, and Barnes will be returning. 

Silsbee will be just fine next year, just to mention a few, Adonis Thomas, Kalon Barnes, Tre Lowe. ......and Jacob Collins at QB, who will have studied & practiced a whole season under the new staff/offense.  Also, these boys have played together for a long time, every season since they were at least 8 years old.  

7 minutes ago, Pepper Brooks said:

This is how BS rumors get started! 

smdh

No, sir.... I have it on good authority that after the debacle in Navasota, Fedora reached out to Silsbee about their opening, but they'd already hired Coach Smith.  Maybe AAW can put this rumor to bed as "never happening" or confirm it by saying nothing.  

22 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, sir.... I have it on good authority that after the debacle in Navasota, Fedora reached out to Silsbee about their opening, but they'd already hired Coach Smith.  Maybe AAW can put this rumor to bed as "never happening" or confirm it by saying nothing.  

I took your earlier comment as to Fedora being AD/HC at Silsbee next year.

As for he contacting Silsbee in the past, well.......................