22-5A vs. 21-5A UFC SMACKDOWN!!!

robanadana

OK guys, I'm tired of hearing all of the mouthing and brain dead statistics from the West Chambers / Liberty County Garbage Monitoring District (i.e. 21-5A) and I'm ready for a 22-5A PUMP UP THREAD to get our kids ready to play this. So, here are my predictions for the week and my call to arms:

VIDOR MIGHTY FIGHTING PIRATES 35, Cosby 24. We've been trashed by these guys like 14.2 and Code Dead all year and we are done messin' around. The Pirates are firing on all cylinders and I see us by 11.

CENTRAL SUPER JAGUARS 24, New Candy 21. Jags playing up to expectations and get it done!!! Late field goal on a turnover.

PAM NUCLEAR TITANS 50, Poor-ter 7. Smoked Trojan from some Superior knights. More speed than Richard Rollins has at Grease Monkey Garage. Not even close.

PNG on the Freakin' Warpath INDIANS 42, Barbie's Hill 28. You can't stop Roschon Johnson, you can only hope, and I do mean hope, to contain him. Indian defense steps up, scalps the Eaglets and tacks feathers onto their totem. 

GO 22-5A, Clobber the clowns from 21-5A! Black Pearl party this weekend!

13 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Gonna be a really fun football weekend...gotta support my kids over here east of the Trinity. When you work with fathers and grandfathers from every team in the Golden Triangle, you have to be a fan of the other teams. Once bi-district is done, I'll move over to supporting area. It sorta ends for me after that.

You seem like a good guy Robana. Not much football sense but a down right good guy. ;-)

4 hours ago, CCRed said:

Kind of disrespectful to refer to Porter as " Poor-ter". After all their school district has one of the nicest stadiums in the area.  This coming from a Vidor fan who's district has a used big screen tv for a Jumbotron and a soggy grass field. 

Pretty sure he meant the fact they had to draw PAM in the first round. Doubt he meant that Porter is poor. Good Grief must be kin to 14.2. PAM is legit.

On 11/7/2016 at 3:43 PM, Red Dawn said:

Much respect for 22-5A. They play some good football over there. That will make 21-5As sweep of 22-5A that much more impressive. 

(My honest prediction is 3-1 in favor of 21-5A). 

Safe travels and injury free fb to all. 

Well that didn't work out the.way you planned it , now did it !

One game left tonight . ...Central vs New Caney. 

Maybe a little upset is in order

2 hours ago, bigned85 said:

Well that didn't work out the.way you planned it , now did it !

One game left tonight . ...Central vs New Caney. 

Maybe a little upset is in order

I thought Crosby and New Caney are solid Ws. Thought PAM was solid W. Thought BH was slight underdog but had a chance.