Kountze and East Chambers Basketball 16-17

BADSANTA

Kountze Will have it tough whenever you lose a player like Grayland Arnold but they have some nice talent returning 

T.J Stanford. One of if not the best shooter in the area along with a lot of good role players like Dante Carey Jeremiah Barker Marcus Harford.. But will need a big season from Tiger Edwards and not sure if Michael Cole will play 

18 minutes ago, winwin said:

As for district, Buna sometimes has a pretty good team. Not sure who they have coming back. 

Remington Connell (Returning Starter)

Alex Connell (ReturningStarter)

Kerrion Lewis (Returning-Starter)

Keegan Skinner

Cade Flores 

All five of them were of the top 7 players in terms of minutes and production. I think they win the district this year. 

Coldspring lost 3 starters.  We are in a tough district this year since dropping a classification from 4a to 3a.  I think we might get third or fourth.  I expect Hempstead, Trinity to contend for the district title. 

Also I have family from Kountze.  My cousin is Keithan Hancock,  I think your right about T.J. Sanford (a cousin) is one of the purest shooters I have ever seeb,  Also, you are correct in you cannot replace a caliber player like Grayland Arnold.  I think Koutnze just reloads every year.

Hitchock is surely a team not to sleep on.  LaMarque will be a prime contender in this region and could easily represent Region 3 at State.