Vidor 29 Nederland 28/FINAL (OT)

WOSgrad

Is it 14-7?! Oh wait, it's 14-14 since y'all are down 7-0 when y'all get off the bus... I'm thirsty my friends. LOL

I'm a realist. Vidor looks like the better team so far, but they can't like being up only 7 with Ned getting ball first in 2nd half after the half they played.

Matthews have high blood pressure?

2 minutes ago, jake94 said:

Is it 14-7?! Oh wait, it's 14-14 since y'all are down 7-0 when y'all get off the bus... I'm thirsty my friends. LOL

I'm a realist. Vidor looks like the better team so far, but they can't like being up only 7 with Ned getting ball first in 2nd half after the half they played.

Matthews have high blood pressure?

He does now!!

He did not flip off the crowd smh.... I'm sitting close enough to see... he actually did a thumbs up. It was because of a vidor cop that I guess said something to the side judge... I don't care what Nederland people say, this feels like rivalry...I guess when vidor is our playing you, it has that feel...and I guess ol blaysin got yanked for the walk on neumann found from some other school. Ned qb's have terrible arms lol...Vincent gonna have fun next week.