Coach Jacks out at Lumberton

2 hours ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

I'm sure it's because his daughter just finished her senior year. Heard after both his girls were done playing hs ball he would resign from LHS. 

I dont think it has anything to do with his daughter. She didn't even attend Lumberton her Junior year. I could be wrong.

Just talked to my friend again from Ltown.  He's an old Raider and he's convinced it was the parents.   I know he's upset, as I'm sure a lot of Raiders are.  Even though I'm not from Lumberton, I hate to see things like this happen anywhere.  

Jacks trouble with parents - very rude.  Non renewal.

Nederland - Nobles PNG/BC, BradleyBC/OF, DuncanBC and Jacks Ltown.

Jacks on experience, Bradley on potential and Duncan on professionalism and experience.  Nobles- well whatever 

1 hour ago, Whoa said:

Jacks on experience, Bradley on potential and Duncan on professionalism and experience.  Nobles- well whatever 

I guess it would help if I knew who these people were.  I know Jacks was Lumberton.  I'm guessing Nobles was the Nederland coach and is going to either PNG or BC?  That's where you lose me.  And I'm not sure who Bradley and Duncan are and where they are leaving and going to.

3 hours ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

I don't see a thread on this forum started on Feb 26.  Maybe it's my browser.  What web browser are you using?

What BH85 posted.

3 hours ago, Whoa said:

I have absolutely no idea what you are saying in this post.

Jack's daughter is a Senior. She  and her sister both played for Lumberton for the past few years. His wife lives in Orange area so making a move would be easy.  Also, his stars are gone after this year and its going to be a hard year next year.  Get out while your on top.