*Beaumont Ozen vs. Elgin Updates*/Ozen wins 57-54!

[quote name="uandme08" post="1378560" timestamp="1361633758"]
Great job Panthers! I may be kinda biased but anybody that knows me knows I'm his worst critic. Big ups to Jakobi and Ducc for their senior leadership last night. Jakobi has impressed me the last 2 games finally being who the coaches have asked him to be. Great job Panthers!
[/quote]Man, I must not have read this thread. I guess I've been keeping up with other teams. Anyway, I was mentioning this just today how Kobi is stepping up big time with his senior leadership. Ozen starts 3 sophomores and  2 seniors. To see the guys huddle up and talk between plays is very refreshing. Its the little things that creates the special magic.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1378736" timestamp="1361663872"]
[quote author=uandme08 link=topic=109681.msg1378560#msg1378560 date=1361633758]
Great job Panthers! I may be kinda biased but anybody that knows me knows I'm his worst critic. Big ups to Jakobi and Ducc for their senior leadership last night. Jakobi has impressed me the last 2 games finally being who the coaches have asked him to be. Great job Panthers!
[/quote]Man, I must not have read this thread. I guess I've been keeping up with other teams. Anyway, I was mentioning this just today how Kobi is stepping up big time with his senior leadership. Ozen starts 3 sophomores and  2 seniors. To see the guys huddle up and talk between plays is very refreshing. Its the little things that creates the special magic.
[/quote]
Saw Jacobi do the same thing in their 1st playoff game. You can't say enough about good leadership.

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1378531" timestamp="1361626471"]
These Panthers are something else.  You're the last hope for Beaumont.  Keep it going. 

Btw, I wonder if 'Ozensfinest' will give Coach Safest props for rallying this team back after being down... 8)
[/quote]

IT WOULD BE TOO MUCH LIKE RIGHT IF HE DID THAT!!!!! ;D

[quote name="uandme08" post="1378560" timestamp="1361633758"]
[/quote]

Kudos to Kobi and Ducc. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin