Hardin Jefferson vs Coldsprings

BADSANTA

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnson is only out for 30 days!! When his 30 days are over they will be in the 3rd round of playoffs and he will be playing!! But first they have to make it past Yates and they will, as long as they play like they did last night but a lot harder! If Zjori makes every 3 that he shoots, and Travis makes every 3 that he shoots and dylan is aggressive like he was last night then we have a chance to win. They just have to start the game off playing hard and making every shot and not wait till there 10 or 15 points down to start playing good. Every one thinks that we can't make it past Yates without Johnson, but we can!! He doesn't make the team, yeah he was a key player for HJ, but were still really good even though he's out.

[quote name="HJ2013" post="1376619" timestamp="1361381072"]
[b]Johnson is only out for 30 days!! When his 30 days are over they will be in the 3rd round of playoffs[/b] and he will be playing!! But first they have to make it past Yates and they will, as long as they play like they did last night but a lot harder! If Zjori makes every 3 that he shoots, and Travis makes every 3 that he shoots and dylan is aggressive like he was last night then we have a chance to win. They just have to start the game off playing hard and making every shot and not wait till there 10 or 15 points down to start playing good. Every one thinks that we can't make it past Yates without Johnson, but we can!! He doesn't make the team, yeah he was a key player for HJ, but were still really good even though he's out.
[/quote]

Johnson missed the Orangefield game on Jan. 29. He played against WO-S on the 25th. So the earliest he could start serving his suspension would be the 26th. I was told the suspension started on 28th (Monday). That would take the suspension to Feb. 27th (Wed.) that is the day after the 3rd round games. That is why I posted that he could not come back till Regional tourney which is March 1st and 2nd.

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1376699" timestamp="1361385880"]
He doesnt have to do that.  The government will take care of him.
[/quote]Stop texting while driving brcause I know you're in a car full of HJ supporters heading to Austin. And I don't mean getting tickets to a StATE Championship game  ;D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1376702" timestamp="1361386273"]
[quote author=Stevenash link=topic=109491.msg1376699#msg1376699 date=1361385880]
[/quote]Stop texting while driving brcause I know you're in a car full of HJ supporters heading to Austin. And I don't mean getting tickets to a StATE Championship game  ;D
[/quote]

Nash isn't texting and driving..He is texting while being chauffeured.

[quote name="86hawk" post="1376745" timestamp="1361389428"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=109491.msg1376702#msg1376702 date=1361386273]
[quote author=Stevenash link=topic=109491.msg1376699#msg1376699 date=1361385880]
[/quote]

Nash isn't texting and driving..He is texting while being chauffeured.
[/quote]  ;D Him and his cronies

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1377243" timestamp="1361466612"]
[quote author=HJ2013 link=topic=109491.msg1377239#msg1377239 date=1361466268]
Just saying Johnson will be back this coming up monday! He told me himself!  So if we do beat Yates he WILL be playing in the next game!
[/quote] On Monday, yall begin cross-country training!!!
[/quote]
OUCH! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HJ has a chance to win this game. Its very unlikely but we do have a chance. And if we do loose im pretty sure its not gonna be a blow out thats for sure. And if our season is over by 8:45 since you think you know everything about HJ basketball, which you don't!! Who cares!!! HJ had a good season and were a good team.

[quote name="HJ2013" post="1377282" timestamp="1361470900"]
HJ has a chance to win this game. Its very unlikely but we do have a chance. And if we do loose im pretty sure its not gonna be a blow out thats for sure. And if our season is over by 8:45 since you think you know everything about HJ basketball, which you don't!! Who cares!!! HJ had a good season and were a good team.
[/quote]I never said HJ wasn't good. HJ [s]had[/s]  errrr has a good season presently. Go Hawks!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder