Silsbee and HJ gets hard road to Regionals

The only team that will be remembered is the team that wins regional.  Better yet, the only team that will really be remembered is the team that wins State.  Everybody else will be written down and archived somewhere.

The team that is still playing the longest will have bragging rights here for a few days, that's about it.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Kountzer" post="1375674" timestamp="1361241893"]
The only team that will be remembered is the team that wins regional.  Better yet, the only team that will really be remembered is the team that wins State.  Everybody else will be written down and archived somewhere.

The team that is still playing the longest will have bragging rights here for a few days, that's about it.
[/quote]

Exactly!

One of the two teams will beat Yates.. Silsbee just went up against the best team in 3A ..My opinion any way... :D And I'm looking for a repeat if you won't to know the Truth of that game in Austin...  Yes Silsbee lost the last two games butt I believe it was a eye opener for the Tigers...  ;)

Changing the topic slightly, they had some 7'8" 16 y.o. african young man visit Houston during all star weekend.  He visited Yates along with some of the nba all stars.  Wouldn't it be something if he ended up wearing red and gold in the near future.
Not that I am starting spurious rumors, more like what ifs.  Stuff does happen.

[quote name="Kountzer" post="1375681" timestamp="1361242344"]
Changing the topic slightly, they had some 7'8" 16 y.o. african young man visit Houston during all star weekend.  He visited Yates along with some of the nba all stars.  Wouldn't it be something if he ended up wearing red and gold in the near future.
[/quote]

Would it really be a suprise?

[quote name="ST413" post="1375684" timestamp="1361242779"]
[quote author=Kountzer link=topic=109454.msg1375681#msg1375681 date=1361242344]
[/quote]

Would it really be a suprise?
[/quote]I wonder if this is the new African import who is attending school in Houston.  I heard he was 7'0"

[quote name="ST413" post="1375691" timestamp="1361243448"]
The subject of this thread is Silsbee and HJ's hard road,  and although they both get the team who is viewed as the big dog early,  WOS has to get through Cleveland and undefeated Navasota to get to the regional finals to meet Yates.
[/quote]Thats the point, Cleveland and Navasota better to go through than JY for WOS. ;)

[quote name="Kountzer" post="1375681" timestamp="1361242344"]
[/quote]

Excuse me, but that is not possible.  Both DV and DaDove have assured us that Yates does not go outside of its district to attract players.

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1375736" timestamp="1361285767"]
[quote author=Kountzer link=topic=109454.msg1375681#msg1375681 date=1361242344]
[/quote]

Excuse me, but that is not possible.  Both DV and DaDove have assured us that Yates does not go outside of its district to attract players.
[/quote]I didn't say the kid attends Yates  ;)

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1375794" timestamp="1361291621"]
[quote author=Stevenash link=topic=109454.msg1375766#msg1375766 date=1361289189]
This is the Yates attendance zone:

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStPWFtSnR2KMF1g7bjkN6l4fnP7IFaH1z_lJxHeMoBr1uW8IAGQg[/img]
[/quote]
Sort of resembles the HJ recruiting, I mean attendance zone, if you ask me.... ::) ::) 8)
[/quote]

Lol!  ;)

[quote name="Pumper" post="1375838" timestamp="1361296227"]
Any truth to the rumor that Yates may be dropping to 2A in the next re-alignment so they can win another classification and get a shot at Kountze?  :D
[/quote] Actually, I think Yates would prefer Kountze move up to 3-A and take care of all the local area 3-A wannabee champs.  :D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1375841" timestamp="1361296419"]
[quote author=Pumper link=topic=109454.msg1375838#msg1375838 date=1361296227]
Any truth to the rumor that Yates may be dropping to 2A in the next re-alignment so they can win another classification and get a shot at Kountze?  :D
[/quote] Actually, I think Yates would prefer Kountze move up to 3-A and take care of all the local area 3-A wannabee champs.  :D
[/quote]
Na we already got our 3A state title back in 04;-)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges