Silsbee and HJ gets hard road to Regionals

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Big girl" post="1379739" timestamp="1361908988"]
What does Bosha need to work on to elevate his game? I would love to know. He is a hard worker.
[/quote]
Nothing earth shattering, the kid can play! I think at his size if he gets a tighter handle, works on his defense presence on ball, develop some more mid range stuff in his game, he could be an absolute monster! An good off season of weights couldn't hurt either... ;)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Big girl" post="1379744" timestamp="1361909209"]
I am postive that Lazeek wont be saying anything negative about me from this point on. He really got a tongue lashing from my cousin. I am in no way making an ass out of myself.
[/quote] :-X

I agree that he needs to pick up some weight. He eats a lot. He lifted weights last summer. I agree about the mid range jumper, we talked about that this season. His dad is 6'8 and did not start gaining weight until he was in college. Yeah Lazeek a good ole fashion tongue lashing, dont act like it didnt happen. LMBO ;)

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1379737" timestamp="1361908883"]
[quote author=Stevenash link=topic=109454.msg1379733#msg1379733 date=1361908558]
Ok- So now you are changing it from "most rings" to" most rings in recent years"?  Congrats, Robert Horry, as the greatest modern day player.
[/quote]
Nope, he won 7 rings with THREE different teams...and was only a starter with the Rockets (his first 2) while gaining those...Steve Kerr has three also...Does that make him better than Lebron?[b] No...But Kobe being the focal point of all 5[/b]....Thats what Jordan was talking about.
[/quote]
Shaq was MVP on the first three. Wouldn't that make him the focal point? Not knocking Kobe but, Shaq was a beast during those first three championships. Kobe was the man on only two of his five championships.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder