Will Central Dominate Their District (Like HJ in the old days)?

BLUEDOVE3

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Do any of you that are mouthing off, have ANY basketball accolades? How about a state title or two? An appearance even? How about a WIN as a coach or player? Lets just start there! I say to you all....Shut your pie hole, then! ;) (Drops the mic, walks off) 8)...NOW...Back to tryng harder to be HUMBLE! ::)

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1374656" timestamp="1360955173"]
Why dickie? Why do we have to have that stuff to talk basketball? Or even debate basketball?
[/quote]

I think he is trying to say that his level of basketball knowledge is far beyond the lowly folks on here.. We are all subject to his wisdom..

"Royalty" remember? ;)

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1374656" timestamp="1360955173"]
Why dickie? Why do we have to have that stuff to talk basketball? Or even debate basketball?
[/quote]
My question is why CAN'T I have all those things, and debate something that I, obviously have had success in, and likely much more than most on here can even comprehend?

[quote author=dogs1218 link=topic=109280.msg1374669#msg1374669 date=1360958081]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=109280.msg1374656#msg1374656 date=1360955173]
[/quote]

I think he is trying to say that his level of basketball knowledge is far beyond the lowly folks on here.. We are all subject to his wisdom..

"Royalty" remember? ;)
[/quote]

Yep...pretty much nailed it there.... 8)

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1374671" timestamp="1360958578"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=109280.msg1374656#msg1374656 date=1360955173]
[/quote]
My question is why CAN'T I have all those things, and debate something that I, obviously have had success in, and likely much more than most on here can even comprehend?

[quote author=dogs1218 link=topic=109280.msg1374669#msg1374669 date=1360958081]
[/quote]

"Royalty" remember? ;)
[/quote]

Yep...pretty much nailed it there.... 8)
[/quote]

I think you underestimate the knowledge/success of the collective on this board.

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1374671" timestamp="1360958578"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Noone on here is stopping you from debating. But this whole "basketball royalty" and "yall can't comprehend" stuff is really getting annoying. You always ask why does everyone focus on me and such questions like that. That is why. Because you act like you are better than us. You have this stuck up attitude and its annoying.

[quote name="OvieDotson" post="1374678" timestamp="1360959705"]
I wonder if the folk in Wichita Falls realize that they have royality in their midst? 
[/quote]
OK, I was JOKING about the "royalty" thing and I made that very clear...Come on, really? Do you people think I am THAT self centered? I mean REALLY! :o
As a matter of fact I have PURPOSELY been very sarcastic about it, just to make fun of the fact that some ACTUALLY think I feel that way...Come on yall...Please think... ::) ::)

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1374687" timestamp="1360961140"]
[quote author=OvieDotson link=topic=109280.msg1374678#msg1374678 date=1360959705]
I wonder if the folk in Wichita Falls realize that they have royality in their midst? 
[/quote]
OK, I was JOKING about the "royalty" thing and I made that very clear...Come on, really? Do you people think I am THAT self centered? I mean REALLY! :o
As a matter of fact I have PURPOSELY been very sarcastic about it, just to make fun of the fact that some ACTUALLY think I feel that way...Come on yall...Please think... ::) ::)
[/quote]
Your the one who acts like it dickie.

Seriously...The next time you feel that way, watch who comments negatively....Its the people on here that DO NOT KNOW ME...AggiesAreWe, LAZEEK, Bluedove3, Bmt Soulja, Honest Abe and even the incomparable Stevenash (to an extent) ACTUALLY KNOW ME...They KNOW my personality, and know that I am not the guy that some of you THINK I am.  ROYALTY? Come on, really? My family is well known in basketball circles, but ROYALTY? I was NOT being serious...At all...Some of you just don't think, yet want to attack like some rabid pit bulls!  :o...Relax, please...Now, basketball GURU...Thats a whole other topic! ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1374693" timestamp="1360961556"]
Dickie- I have a great idea- abandon your " schtick" for a while and see if the board participants receive you more warmly- it certainly couldnt hurt to try it.
[/quote]
Here's another idea.  DickieV - just go AWAY!  Tend to your college team business and get on a forum where ever you are.  Make EVERYBODY happy. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin