Does HJ want a successful football team?

Guest Farmer Fran

I think Kountze could beat HJ by double digits. When HJ decides to get some of those basketball players on the field, they will win. Cant tell me Bosha or  Prudhomme or.Bosha wouldn't be good WR's? Man that would have been some WR threat. What about Johnson at RB or WR. All these kids have speed!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="1372299" timestamp="1360479910"]
I just love how the mods even let this thread stay going....lets pick on a program and a bunch of kids....you would fight tooth and nail if the roles were reversed just like these young men are doing. The thread is a obviously stupid question only asked to belittle the football program at HJ. Big freaking deal you beat HJ, move on and maybe set your goals higher, maybe state champs. You act like each time a opponent has played HJ it was a blowout, it was not. Of course these kids want to be successful, yes they are working their tails off right now and you will see a big change over the next few years. And no I don't want to bet, that would be even more idiotic than the topic of this thread without even having a head coach right now. Give it a year or two and you can get one of those banks to put a second mortgage on you RV so you can cover those wanting to bet. [b]I have seen other topics get locked for less, but as long as it against HJ than its ok.  ???[/b]  But there are 2 schools no one would be able to say the same thing about without someone getting banned and the post deleted.  ::)
[/quote]

I have to agree with Poppa here.    Any other time a moderator would have issued warnings by the 2nd or 3rd page. 

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Chasmack" post="1372325" timestamp="1360511721"]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=109132.msg1372299#msg1372299 date=1360479910]
I just love how the mods even let this thread stay going....lets pick on a program and a bunch of kids....you would fight tooth and nail if the roles were reversed just like these young men are doing. The thread is a obviously stupid question only asked to belittle the football program at HJ. Big freaking deal you beat HJ, move on and maybe set your goals higher, maybe state champs. You act like each time a opponent has played HJ it was a blowout, it was not. Of course these kids want to be successful, yes they are working their tails off right now and you will see a big change over the next few years. And no I don't want to bet, that would be even more idiotic than the topic of this thread without even having a head coach right now. Give it a year or two and you can get one of those banks to put a second mortgage on you RV so you can cover those wanting to bet. [b]I have seen other topics get locked for less, but as long as it against HJ than its ok.  ???[/b]  But there are 2 schools no one would be able to say the same thing about without someone getting banned and the post deleted.  ::)
[/quote]

I have to agree with Poppa here.    Any other time a moderator would have issued warnings by the 2nd or 3rd page.
[/quote]

I agree, but the warning's would have most likely been against HJ fans.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1372321" timestamp="1360508445"]
I think Kountze could beat HJ by double digits. When HJ decides to get some of those basketball players on the field, they will win. Cant tell me Bosha or  Prudhomme or.Bosha wouldn't be good WR's? Man that would have been some WR threat. What about Johnson at RB or WR. All these kids have speed!
[/quote]
Is there more than one Bosha in school at H-J? ???

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1372310" timestamp="1360506606"]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=109132.msg1372299#msg1372299 date=1360479910]
I just love how the mods even let this thread stay going....lets pick on a program and a bunch of kids....you would fight tooth and nail if the roles were reversed just like these young men are doing. The thread is a obviously stupid question only asked to belittle the football program at HJ. Big freaking deal you beat HJ, move on and maybe set your goals higher, maybe state champs. You act like each time a opponent has played HJ it was a blowout, it was not. Of course these kids want to be successful, yes they are working their tails off right now and you will see a big change over the next few years. And no I don't want to bet, that would be even more idiotic than the topic of this thread without even having a head coach right now. Give it a year or two and you can get one of those banks to put a second mortgage on you RV so you can cover those wanting to bet. I have seen other topics get locked for less, but as long as it against HJ than its ok.  ???  But there are 2 schools no one would be able to say the same thing about without someone getting banned and the post deleted.  ::)
[/quote]

Get over yourself!!!
I asked a legit question and the HJ people took the ball and ran with it.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure your the one with a self inflated ego with that kind of question....lets me know about your your character...kick them while their down....it was a pointed question meant to piss everyone off and you know it. I know your game...get over yourself

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1372326" timestamp="1360511988"]
[quote author=Chasmack link=topic=109132.msg1372325#msg1372325 date=1360511721]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[size=12pt]You are exactly right, Which makes my point. Some are good at dishing it out but can't take it in return.[/size]

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="1372358" timestamp="1360517827"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=109132.msg1372326#msg1372326 date=1360511988]
[quote author=Chasmack link=topic=109132.msg1372325#msg1372325 date=1360511721]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[size=12pt]You are exactly right, Which makes my point. Some are good at dishing it out but can't take it in return.[/size]
[/quote]
Seems its the HJ people that can't take it man.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="1372355" timestamp="1360517351"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=109132.msg1372310#msg1372310 date=1360506606]
I just love how the mods even let this thread stay going....lets pick on a program and a bunch of kids....you would fight tooth and nail if the roles were reversed just like these young men are doing. The thread is a obviously stupid question only asked to belittle the football program at HJ. Big freaking deal you beat HJ, move on and maybe set your goals higher, maybe state champs. You act like each time a opponent has played HJ it was a blowout, it was not. Of course these kids want to be successful, yes they are working their tails off right now and you will see a big change over the next few years. And no I don't want to bet, that would be even more idiotic than the topic of this thread without even having a head coach right now. Give it a year or two and you can get one of those banks to put a second mortgage on you RV so you can cover those wanting to bet. I have seen other topics get locked for less, but as long as it against HJ than its ok.  ???  But there are 2 schools no one would be able to say the same thing about without someone getting banned and the post deleted.  ::)
[/quote]

Get over yourself!!!
I asked a legit question and the HJ people took the ball and ran with it.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure your the one with a self inflated ego with that kind of question....lets me know about your your character...kick them while their down....it was a pointed question meant to piss everyone off and you know it. I know your game...get over yourself
[/quote]
No ego here.
First off it was a legit question and I clearly stated that, and it was not to piss anybody off. Seems to me that a few HJ people are a little sensitive about the subject, I guess your are one of the one's that like it to be known as a basketball school.

If you dont like the topic, don't read it

Sounds to me you have a problem with the admin and moderators on this site, why dont you take it up with them. ;)

I am sure they looked this thread over.

I commented how pathetic conditions were at a particular gym last year and got banned and my [color=red][size=10pt]personal name [/size] [/color] was passed on to their schools Athletic Director.  Kids from HJ's football program are constantly being defiled, which according to the rules, is a breech of conduct.  Thread are allowed to carry on, no warnings given other than settle down.  Common denominator-moderators=bleed maroon.  Bad Santa has been bashing the program for years and Farmer Dell has joined his fan club.  The minute Farmer Dell made a reference to someone's living condition he should have dealt with.  I just took a visit to the grls basketball forums and not a negative word about a certain district basketball team. I wonder what actions would be taken if that was to occur.  By the way,the girls don't deserve to be bashed because they are kids, playing to the best of their abilities and oh yea it would be a rules violation

Saw some of the posts and I guess I love putting my nose in where it doesn't belong but just had to say something. I read an article from a local newspaper saying how much H-F football team had improved this year. I saw both HJ and H-F games against WOS this year. I DID come away much more impressed with HJ against us. There may be times when HJ has an extremely talented team and if WOS or Silsbee are down they might beat either of those schools. However, longterm, they just never will have the overall team speed needed to beat either consistently. HJ is on the rise and should compete for the third or fourth playoff spot this season IMO.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="lamar73" post="1372385" timestamp="1360524546"]
I commented how pathetic conditions were at a particular gym last year and got banned and my [color=red][size=10pt]personal name [/size] [/color] was passed on to their schools Athletic Director.  Kids from HJ's football program are constantly being defiled, which according to the rules, is a breech of conduct.  Thread are allowed to carry on, no warnings given other than settle down.  Common denominator-moderators=bleed maroon.  Bad Santa has been bashing the program for years and Farmer Dell has joined his fan club.  The minute Farmer Dell made a reference to someone's living condition he should have dealt with.  I just took a visit to the grls basketball forums and not a negative word about a certain district basketball team. I wonder what actions would be taken if that was to occur.  By the way,the girls don't deserve to be bashed because they are kids, playing to the best of their abilities and oh yea it would be a rules violation
[/quote]

I guess some people have a hard time comprehending the topic and the question posed.
I never defiled any kid from HJ or any other school called anyone names or bashed anyone.

This thread is just a carry-over from the other HJ thread. Facts are facts, you guys all say the same thing... HJ has no talent... Your wrong. Basketball players did play football, either on the bench or the jv. The  offense we chose to use, cant run with WOS or Silsbee, it was set up for certain kids to pad stats just like our defense. Hopefully we are done with that mentality. The only thing that changed this year from years past is the mentality of the boys. We have kids like Blain that are in the weight room every day. 6'3", couple 6'4", and even some 6'5". If this thing is done right, you will all be proven wrong.... These boys we have now, from freshmen to juniors, can play with anyone in our district and have the talent to go deep these next two years. Just hoping we get a coach with a passion for football. Badsanta, I dont know who you are nor do i care, but seems to me you have no clue. You obviously have no ties to our district nor do you know anything about it... Stay in your little dream world with your plastic "fun" doll...

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1372398" timestamp="1360529080"]
This thread is just a carry-over from the other HJ thread. Facts are facts, you guys all say the same thing... HJ has no talent... Your wrong. Basketball players did play football, either on the bench or the jv. The  offense we chose to use, cant run with WOS or Silsbee, [b]it was set up for certain kids to pad stats just like our defense[/b]. Hopefully we are done with that mentality. The only thing that changed this year from years past is the mentality of the boys. We have kids like Blain that are in the weight room every day. 6'3", couple 6'4", and even some 6'5". If this thing is done right, you will all be proven wrong.... These boys we have now, from freshmen to juniors, can play with anyone in our district and have the talent to go deep these next two years. Just hoping we get a coach with a passion for football. Badsanta, I dont know who you are nor do i care, but seems to me you have no clue. You obviously have no ties to our district nor do you know anything about it... Stay in your little dream world with your plastic "fun" doll...
[/quote]

So let me get this straight, HJ was not interested in winning only padding certain players stats..WOW!!!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1372405" timestamp="1360530120"]
Like I said Farmer, you guys have no idea about what has been going on in this program... Hey, maybe I dont either, but sure seemed that way to alot of people. All those "un-ruley" fans...
[/quote]

Well you got me on that one.
I am finally speechless, all I can say that if that is true..why play the game and must have been tough on the kids.

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1372401" timestamp="1360529412"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=109132.msg1372398#msg1372398 date=1360529080]
This thread is just a carry-over from the other HJ thread. Facts are facts, you guys all say the same thing... HJ has no talent... Your wrong. Basketball players did play football, either on the bench or the jv. The  offense we chose to use, cant run with WOS or Silsbee, [b]it was set up for certain kids to pad stats just like our defense[/b]. Hopefully we are done with that mentality. The only thing that changed this year from years past is the mentality of the boys. We have kids like Blain that are in the weight room every day. 6'3", couple 6'4", and even some 6'5". If this thing is done right, you will all be proven wrong.... These boys we have now, from freshmen to juniors, can play with anyone in our district and have the talent to go deep these next two years. Just hoping we get a coach with a passion for football. Badsanta, I dont know who you are nor do i care, but seems to me you have no clue. You obviously have no ties to our district nor do you know anything about it... Stay in your little dream world with your plastic "fun" doll...
[/quote]

So let me get this straight, [b]HJ was not interested in winning only padding certain players stats[/b]..WOW!!!
[/quote]if thats true then thats pathetic.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1372422" timestamp="1360534500"]
HJ can have allbthe size and muscle they want. in order to play football with these spread offenses, you must have SPEED. Hardin Jefferson has no speed at QB, RB, WR or on defense. Those big boys are huffing and puffing after 1 quarter.
[/quote] They got speed, its just all on the bball court IMO.

sounds like someone is looking out for his two sons and thats good but if they are good it will show,dont say the coach didnt do the job because they didnt get the attention you wanted them to get or they move the ball on the 3rd team when the game was already decided and some of you or saying your speed and talent is on the basketball court well Sil and WO beat you there too, thats because you win in basketball with that easy schedule you play but if you get you some speed for the new coach  in 3-5 years youre get that 4th place spot in football your buddy added another team to the playoff

[quote name="understand" post="1372448" timestamp="1360543007"]
sounds like someone is looking out for his two sons and thats good but if they are good it will show,dont say the coach didnt do the job because they didnt get the attention you wanted them to get or they move the ball on the 3rd team when the game was already decided and [b]some of you or saying your speed and talent is on the basketball court well Sil and WO beat you there too,[/b] thats because you win in basketball with that easy schedule you play but if you get you some speed for the new coach  in 3-5 years youre get that 4th place spot in football your buddy added another team to the playoff
[/quote]
Very good point. Guess they forgot about that since there oh so focused on football lmao.