HJ Hawks on KFDM SportsXtra

No disrespect to what Coach Sutherland has done at Hardin Jefferson.  I am just curious to know why HJ is continuously highlighted on Sports Extra year after year with the  attention and interviews and they are at best the 2nd best team in their district this year.  HJ was featured earlier in the district season with a Sutherland interview and also was interviewed live before the Ford Park game.  Why hasn't Silsbee or Coach Sigler been featured?  The first place team in their district!  Why hasn't  Central  been featured?  Why hasn't Ozen been featured?  Makes you say hmmmm!

[quote name="Jalen_Rose" post="1367868" timestamp="1359489807"]
No disrespect to what Coach Sutherland has done at Hardin Jefferson.  I am just curious to know why HJ is continuously highlighted on Sports Extra year after year with the  attention and interviews and they are at best the 2nd best team in their district this year.  HJ was featured earlier in the district season with a Sutherland interview and also was interviewed live before the Ford Park game.  Why hasn't Silsbee or Coach Sigler been featured?  The first place team in their district!  Why hasn't  Central  been featured?  Why hasn't Ozen been featured?  Makes you say hmmmm!
[/quote]

::) ::) ::)

[quote name="Jalen_Rose" post="1367868" timestamp="1359489807"]
[/quote]

You should go directly to the television station(s) and ask them to make things right.

[quote author=Jalen_Rose link=topic=108707.msg1367868#msg1367868 date=1359489807]
[/quote

Because HJ has a unbelievable record year after year. They never just fall off and have to come back up. They stay up and in the thick of things since as long as I can  remember. One year super success dont get that kind of coverage.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder