HEMPHILL NEW AD/HEAD FOOTBALL COACH

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Hogsport25" post="1364382" timestamp="1358439100"]
John Launius Offensive Coordinator from La Marque with a record of 11-40 as a Head Coach WOW :'( ,
after this year with out Twine make that 11-50 as a Head Coach...
[/quote]
If you are going to give facts, make sure they are accurate. Launius record as HC is more like 34-48-1. Also might want to check his high school and college career. Champions breed champions, John Outlaw taught him that. Launius will be fine, he has thick skin and just wants to coach kids.

If you are going to give facts, make sure they are accurate. Launius record as HC is more like 34-48-1. Also might want to check his high school and college career. Champions breed champions, John Outlaw taught him that. Launius will be fine, he has thick skin and just wants to coach kids.

Dude it dont matter who Coach him or where he came from HE WILL NOT WIN in Hemphill....I should had apply since I won a Champions breed in me... My record as a pee football coach is like 45-2 with 2 pee wee state championship and I play under Jimmy Evans and that mean I am good coach???? No,but  The school board member willnt want him after anothing losting season... Tell me this what can/will this Guy do that Tommy Hall, Ken Stanly didnt do?????????????

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Hogsport25" post="1364462" timestamp="1358450142"]
\

Dude it dont matter who Coach him or where he came from HE WILL NOT WIN in Hemphill....I should had apply since I won a Champions breed in me... My record as a pee football coach is like 45-2 with 2 pee wee state championship and I play under Jimmy Evans and that mean I am good coach???? No,but  The school board member willnt want him after anothing losting season... Tell me this what can/will this Guy do that Tommy Hall, Ken Stanly didnt do?????????????
[/quote]

No wonder Hemphill is a graveyard of coaches. I hope all the fans are not like you.

Good Luck to Coach Launius sounds like you are going to need it.

[quote name="DP8036" post="1364538" timestamp="1358462565"]
Launius seems to me he would be a great hire. Put an offensive guru head coach in with Twine and things could get ugly.
[/quote]
They just got rid of an "offensive guru". Anderson-shiro is still on the schedule, so it is possible that they could go 1-9. If the new coach does not get fired before the 8th grade class gets to varsity he will be in good shape. They are going to get 1-9 and 0-10 while they wait.

I really don't care who it is they hire as long as it is someone that WANTS to be IN HEMPHILL and somebody that has staying power.  It scares the bejeezus outta me everytime I see 1A and 2A schools hire OC's from larger schools because most of the time those guys are just using the smaller school AD title to pad a resume and lots of times those guys don't make it past 2-3 years before they are taking advantage of the AD title to move up in the ranks and back to the larger paying jobs at larger schools.  There were several applicants for this job that live in or close to Hemphill with good resume's (proven coaches).  These guys already have roots in the area and good qualifications (none currently or recently on Hemphill staff). Not sure why they got passed over??  Hey, regardless of who it is this fellar is going to have an uphill climb and current admin at Hemphill is RUTHLESS if you don't fit into or follow their agenda, JACK!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder