Lumberton vs. Vidor Predictions

Guest ladyraider03

Vidor as finally started a competitive youth basketball league this year. At our first Little Dribblers coaches meating who was there to talk to us, Coach Jacks. He went on to talk about the program and building something in Vidor. He even stated that he is happy here and has coached at many different places but he wants to stay put in Vidor and is tired of moving from school to school. Why did he tell us this I dont know but I for one am going to take the man for his word and I think he is not lieing, he will stay in Vidor next year and for years to come.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ladyraider03" post="1360661" timestamp="1357167279"]
Well besides Richmond, who does Vidor have? #3 only shoots if she thirty feet away, I think #20 something is a freshman and this is her first away game versus a good team. Then #4 plays like she is out on the playground she just takes playing out of control to a whole new level. Seriously who does Vidor even have and the defense outside of the press is horrible. The coach needs to take less time in practice on threes and spend at least five minutes on defense without fouling. The Lady Raiders have no reason to lose to team of this caliber. Our girls should be able to jump all their passes and easily break the press.
[/quote]

69-40 Pirates!

;)

:) way to.go lady pirates!!! Once again your togetherness has proved various people wrong.those lady raiders never stood a chance. Y'all schooled them from the start of the game. Well played. Win with class...lose with class! Class act!

Now concentrate on your next game and kick some Central Jaguar tail! Good luck.

Your biggest fan!

Where's ladyraider03??? Great game lady pirates. I'll give the positives and negatives for the lady raiders negatives: poor free throw shooting, turnovers, trouble breaking the press and poor guard play. Positives: 2 for 1 pizza special at the snack stand!

Guest flyonwall12
[quote name="HFfan5" post="1361166" timestamp="1357356712"]
Where's ladyraider03???
[/quote]

With that ole fashioned whipping, maybe he is crying in his room. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

DON'T MAKE THE LADY PIRATES ANGRY!!!

Guest ladyraider03
Congratulations, Vidor. Y'all beat us. Just hope the Pirates didn't waste all their energy last night, cause Central's waiting, and unlike the last time Vidor played a Beaumont school, they ain't going to be looking ahead to Christmas. Washington and Richmond should be a good matchup, but Central is better at the other four starting spots and they have the better coach to go along with that. Have fun playing a team that is better than you and is actually focused on your team. And trust when next time comes around, we will be alot hungrier fighting for that other playoff spot, so get ready to bring it.

[quote name="ladyraider03" post="1361257" timestamp="1357417397"]
Congratulations, Vidor. Y'all beat us. Just hope the Pirates didn't waste all their energy last night, cause Central's waiting, and unlike the last time Vidor played a Beaumont school, they ain't going to be looking ahead to Christmas. Washington and Richmond should be a good matchup, but Central is better at the other four starting spots and they have the better coach to go along with that. Have fun playing a team that is better than you and is actually focused on your team. And trust when next time comes around, we will be alot hungrier fighting for that other playoff spot, so get ready to bring it.
[/quote]

I am not a Pirate fan, but expect Vidor to do quite well against the Lady Jags.  I would not at all be surprised by a Vidor win.  Vidor is always prepared and starts quick.  There are a few players in 20-4A that I would say are "great" players...even as good as Central's Washington is, I'd still cast my vote for Richmond as 20-4A's MVP so far.  (Still a lot of ball to play though)   

LadyRaider03, why all the bitterness? 
Don't take such big gulps of the baby blue Koolaid.

[/quote]
Smh.....

Rookies.....

[/quote]

I don't know what basketba games you've been watching but central has ONE player. And we will be ready for the next time we play y'all. We're always ready. But again, thanks for the motivation. I appreciate it.

Guest ladyraider03
[quote name="TheToriBiddle" post="1361376" timestamp="1357440614"]

I don't know what basketba games you've been watching but central has ONE player. And we will be ready for the next time we play y'all. We're always ready. But again, thanks for the motivation. I appreciate it.
[/quote]

With us playing at Livingston tuesday, might stop by on my way home. Just keeping thinking central only has one player, that will just work to their advantage. Since I guess your on the team or something, I will admit I was wrong about #3 and #14. #4 seemed ok but still believes she plays way to out of control.

Guest flyonwall12
Are you serious? TheToriBiddle is #4 and while I guess to someone looking through baby blue colored glasses it could look like out of control, like yourself, she plays very much in control. She is the best defender on the team and one of the best in southeast Texas. Every person on the team has a role and she plays her role perfectly. So ladyraider03 maybe you should stop criticizing our team and promote your team.

Guest ladyraider03
[quote name="flyonwall12" post="1361396" timestamp="1357447790"]
Are you serious? TheToriBiddle is #4 and while I guess to someone looking through baby blue colored glasses it could look like out of control, like yourself, she plays very much in control. She is the best defender on the team and one of the best in southeast Texas. Every person on the team has a role and she plays her role perfectly. So ladyraider03 maybe you should stop criticizing our team and promote your team.
[/quote]

I missed the starting lineups and thought TheToriBiddle was #11 for some reason, so TheToriBiddle if I offend you it is just my thought. Vidor fans may see it differently, but I have watched basketball for over thirty years and while the game has become faster paced, I have never seen someone play so wild before. If it works for you and it helps the team, then have fun with it. I do however think that the next go round will be alot closer however. I hope Vidor wins on Tuesday for our sake, but with their depth and coaching I just do not see it happening.

[quote name="ladyraider03" post="1361398" timestamp="1357448461"]
[quote author=flyonwall12 link=topic=107887.msg1361396#msg1361396 date=1357447790]
[/quote]

I missed the starting lineups and thought TheToriBiddle was #11 for some reason, so TheToriBiddle if I offend you it is just my thought. Vidor fans may see it differently, but I have watched basketball for over thirty years and while the game has become faster paced, I have never seen someone play so wild before. If it works for you and it helps the team, then have fun with it. I do however think that the next go round will be alot closer however. I hope Vidor wins on Tuesday for our sake, but with their depth and coaching I just do not see it happening.
[/quote]
You just can not give us props can you. Are you jealous or something? And 30 years? That's it? Get outta here kid.

Please explain what's wrong with the coaching ladyraider I'd love to hear opinion on that. I believe the lady pirate players already proved your past statements wrong. Both players you said wouldn't score 20 scored 20 and 25. Vidor clearly had the better ball handlers unlike what you said previously. L-town was clearly disturbed by Vidors press notice the 30 points they scored in the first quarter alone. Tori if I recall right didn't have a single turnover Plus she played excellent defense. So please entertain me with what's wrong with Vidors coaching and what possibly could make this game even remotely respectable next go round.

[quote name="ladyraider03" post="1361398" timestamp="1357448461"]
[quote author=flyonwall12 link=topic=107887.msg1361396#msg1361396 date=1357447790]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You didn't offend me. Your opinion doesn't matter to me honestly. The only people's opinion that matter when it comes to basketball are the 15 people that show up to practice every single day. Including my coach, who I think is one of the best coaches in setx. You may not like the way I play, but every other person I know loves to watch me play. And I do my job for my team, every game. We each play a different role, and we play well together. Next time y'all are in our house, that's even better.

toriBiddle let it go.there is still a lot of basketball left in this district.No one team is really seperate from the pack at this time(maybe PNG)only two games this coming week and youre at the half way mark.A lot can happen so play ball and make it happen,

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86