Lumberton vs. Vidor Predictions

Guest ladyraider03

Guest ladyraider03
First off Chocky in case you do not know the district standings, Ozen, Central, and Vidor have seperated and will finish in the top three. LCM, Livingston, us, and Nederland, are all fighting for the fourth playoff sport. While their still is 9 games to go the indication is 1 spot for teams.

As for you HFfan, players play like their coaches act and vidor's coach is a maniac. He yells, whines, and any game now we will go off the wall. The players see this and act this way to. Maybe that is why #4 plays so wild. I can only assume their practice involves three point drills and yelling. As for the reason why I think the next time will be closer because yall beat us so bad that you will think ahead to Central on Friday. We however, will be fighting for that last playoff spot and be hungrier. We also have the coach who is better at adapting. Our girls will know everything that Vidor did to us and use that beat the press and force turnovers. Just face it your coach does nothing. He just stands there and yells.

I also watched some highlights of Central this year and am 100% sure that there is no way Vidor can win or even stay within 10. Central matches up better than Ozen, and after our game, Vidor is just going to go into the game stuckup. #3 will go back to having her regular 4-20 from the three point line and for that Central can focus on #14. Central is fast enough to ruin the press with #4 most likely having less than 2 steals and get into foul trouble earlier. #23 is still a freshman and will make freshman mistakes. She does not do anything but foul and like her sister miss threes. The rest of the team does not come close to matching central's bench with their bench maybe being better than Vidor's starters. As if not obvious enough the coaching is just polar opposite in favor of Central. Central by 10. I'll be there in my baby blue rooting for those jaguars.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ladyraider03" post="1361529" timestamp="1357529764"]
First off Chocky in case you do not know the district standings, Ozen, Central, and Vidor have seperated and will finish in the top three. LCM, Livingston, us, and Nederland, are all fighting for the fourth playoff sport. While their still is 9 games to go the indication is 1 spot for teams.

As for you HFfan, players play like their coaches act and vidor's coach is a maniac. He yells, whines, and any game now we will go off the wall. The players see this and act this way to. Maybe that is why #4 plays so wild. I can only assume their practice involves three point drills and yelling. As for the reason why I think the next time will be closer because yall beat us so bad that you will think ahead to Central on Friday. We however, will be fighting for that last playoff spot and be hungrier. We also have the coach who is better at adapting. Our girls will know everything that Vidor did to us and use that beat the press and force turnovers. Just face it your coach does nothing. He just stands there and yells.

I also watched some highlights of Central this year and am 100% sure that there is no way Vidor can win or even stay within 10. Central matches up better than Ozen, and after our game, Vidor is just going to go into the game stuckup. #3 will go back to having her regular 4-20 from the three point line and for that Central can focus on #14. Central is fast enough to ruin the press with #4 most likely having less than 2 steals and get into foul trouble earlier. #23 is still a freshman and will make freshman mistakes. She does not do anything but foul and like her sister miss threes. The rest of the team does not come close to matching central's bench with their bench maybe being better than Vidor's starters. As if not obvious enough the coaching is just polar opposite in favor of Central. Central by 10. I'll be there in my baby blue rooting for those jaguars.
[/quote]

I am all for freedom of speech and expression, but it seems to me there is much in this post that is borderline site rule offenses. 

Moderator opinion?

Guest flyonwall12
How exactly is he breaking the rules. People asked him a question and he answered. While in my opinion he is wrong, he has the right to his opinion. Yes he may be speaking rudely of some people but it is what he saw in some games, likes #3's game against Buna. It is his opinion and as long as he is not going cussing and saying dramatically false statements why should he not be allowed to post his thoughts?

[/quote]
See you there then. Maybe we could meet up. I'm sure te conversation would be fun.  8)

i was just speaking positive on the teams and district.i was probably more excited about lumberton being ranked than the young ladies on the team.yes i'm basically aware of the standings.i can say this it will be hard for central to beat vidor in their gym tuesday.

[quote name="Slam14" post="1361531" timestamp="1357530538"]

I am all for freedom of speech and expression, but it seems to me there is much in this post that is borderline site rule offenses. 

Moderator opinion?
[/quote]

There is no such thing freedom of speech on a privately owned bulletin board or forum anyway so that is not even an issue to be brought up.

The rules of this forum say no player bashing. Saying that my player is better than yours or my team is better than yours is not bashing, it is an opinion. It is also probably taunting and/or pot stirring. Those are not against the rules.

Bashing in my opinion is saying that a named (or numbered) player is a low life, is a drug user, is a criminal, only gets to play because daddy pays off the coach, is a piece of crap, using profanity toward him/her (another rules violation in itself) etc.

If we stop people from saying that one team is better than another, another player is better than another, my team is going to shut down your crummy team, my coach out coached your coach and other such statements, we might as well shut down the website and all gather in the park and have a group hug.

That is my opinion. Another moderator might have a different view.

[quote name="tvc" post="1361813" timestamp="1357665362"]
[quote author=Slam14 link=topic=107887.msg1361531#msg1361531 date=1357530538]

Moderator opinion?
[/quote]

There is no such thing freedom of speech on a privately owned bulletin board or forum anyway so that is not even an issue to be brought up.

The rules of this forum say no player bashing. Saying that my player is better than yours or my team is better than yours is not bashing, it is an opinion. It is also probably taunting and/or pot stirring. Those are not against the rules.

Bashing in my opinion is saying that a named (or numbered) player is a low life, is a drug user, is a criminal, only gets to play because daddy pays off the coach, is a piece of crap, using profanity toward him/her (another rules violation in itself) etc.

If we stop people from saying that one team is better than another, another player is better than another, my team is going to shut down your crummy team, my coach out coached your coach and other such statements, we might as well shut down the website and all gather in the park and have a group hug.

That is my opinion. Another moderator might have a different view.
[/quote]

Thanks for your input and opinion.  The post wasn't overboard...just thought it was borderline.

[/quote]

I think it's time for you to move on to YOUR next game and stop worrying about how WE play ball and how OUR COACH teaches HIS TEAM to play!!!  Maybe if you were as focused on your team, your girls would be winning more games...

I couldn't agree more. Worry about clinching that playoff spot (Raiders have no chance in my mind) and your own team before you start bashing other players, teams and their coaches. Don't ASSUME how our practices are run. You have NO CLUE! Obviously we are doing SOMETHING right...

Let the games speak for themselves...like it did tonight!  That's right...I sure hope you were there to watch our #4 Biddle STOMP Central with her defensive skills. And we don't need to shoot 3-pointers to win...we proved that tonight. We beat central and if you WERE there you would have seen that we should have won by ALOT more than 5 but a win is a win. We proved to be the better team...once again...so laidyraider03 can tuck your tail in shame from being proven wrong over and over. See ya on the flip side when KILL y'all by even more IN OUR HOUSE!!! ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder