WHO WILL BE CENTRAL NEW FOOTBALL COACH?

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1359977" timestamp="1356925167"]
Kevin Goodwin of Center would be a good hire for this one. A younger succesful coach, good guy, good football mind, would be able to motivate and inspire the guys there while implementing an actual system instead of [b]street ball[/b].He has some ties to the area I believe.
[/quote] In football?  What is STREETBALL?

[quote name="understand" post="1359939" timestamp="1356918805"]
BmtSoulja1 , wash is done someone is going to look good with 9 defense starters and 7 offense back oh we will make does basket players get in off season this year also!
[/quote]  he's If he's done, where's the confirmation on this?  I don't see it in any newspaper or other media outlet...

Thomas Brooks is at KATY , hes the D or O line coach but his wife also has a job in KISD, someone will come and you,re rt Soulja1 what is street ball, that street ball won district 3 years ago and has kids playing with , TEXAS AM, U of H,SMU,Utah,Lamar,Mcneese,Utep,PV,Memphis & others and dont forget the pros from that street ball

[quote name="bulldog16" post="1360180" timestamp="1356997885"]
Gotta be an opening first geneous!!!! As far as we all know, Coach Washington is still there.  Wash is a good football coach and a great human being.  He will return the Jags to success soon.
[/quote] I agree.  He IS a great human being...

Coach Wash/Drew is a good guy, but like Coach D had his Tinner, Coach Wash has his Coxs and if he would had made a change on his DC and OC he would still be a head coach ,CENTRAL program has not move forward from the day  Coach Stowers left yes they won that first year with the players Coach Stowers left them with and 14 of does players signed college offers.(like jimmy left barry) But now they or disorganize at practices and at games have you saw the 9th graders or jv the oc had R. Mitchell for 4yrs and i saw him his first through his last nothing improve well we could have several pagers on this but i agree to disagree thats what this site is about i thing the only one with a problem about CENTRAL with a new coach is 20-4a. Oh by the way Coach with still get his check just not as the HC

[quote name="setxguru" post="1360106" timestamp="1356976476"]
[quote author=Hoogeboom link=topic=107841.msg1359928#msg1359928 date=1356918199]

Would Thomas Brooks be interested in this job? It seems to make sense since he grew up in this area  and has had much success.
[/quote]
There is ABSOLUTELY ZERO CHANCE that Thomas Brooks would ever come back to bisd.
[/quoteWHY 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mmj0
    Newest Member
    mmj0