2013 20-4A Predictions

even if one is left handed and the other is right...lol.

Nederland will be fine next season and has plenty of talent returning and some new talent coming up...I expect them to be firmly in the mix for another DC..that defensive front will still have Washington and Malveaux and add Johnson who got some valuable experience this year and has tons of potential...you return playmakers like Kimler and Seay and Hopkins will be back as well...add in an experienced OL and Nederland will definitely compete for the 3-peat

[quote name="badndn" post="1353368" timestamp="1355200602"]
Nederlands JV finished 5-2, PNG and Liv finished tied at 6-1. Livingston will be in the mix.
DC will still go through Nederland.
Ozen had some really good Freshman this year (QB, WR and a LB). They will be tough in a few years.
[/quote]

PNG freshman are strong and will make some noise in future..... I agree.

Nederland owns the throne until someone knocks them off. Vidor, PNG and possibly Livingston to fill it out. The beaumont schools struggled with talent this year, coaching is suspect again. LCM has to prove they can close out a football season and learn to play defense. Lumberton has a lot of struggles. We lose Montana but return the entire offensive line except Devon Asher who played more defense at the end of the season. I see Sage Smith @ QB.

The Dogs have some big shoes to fill next year but they will fill them. They will have a new identity and look but there are some incredible players returning on that team. I look for the Dogs to hang onto the DC and Vidor will return strong. LCM will suprise some people and Central has alot of young talent as well. PNG can make the playoffs if BF concentrates on the defensive side of the ball a little more. Ozen also has a young QB who impressed me as well. Not so sure about Liv and sorry Lum, I seen nothing that showed you will compete next year but Im pulling for you anyway.

[quote name="badndn" post="1353368" timestamp="1355200602"]
Nederlands JV finished 5-2, PNG and Liv finished tied at 6-1. Livingston will be in the mix.
DC will still go through Nederland.
Ozen had some really good Freshman this year (QB, WR and a LB). They will be tough in a few years.
[/quote]
We did not see the same Ozen team you are refering, our freshman could have hung 100 points on them. They scored 1 td, 48-6

[quote name="NDNation" post="1353460" timestamp="1355237232"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=107324.msg1353409#msg1353409 date=1355226420]
Lumberton's 1st undefeated season.
[/quote]

The district would Implode :D

All joking aside though...would be nice to see The Raiders make some noise.
[/quote]

Heck yes my boys will make some noise next season because I'll be in the stands for all the games AGAIN :)
I love my Raider boys!!!!

[quote name="robanadana" post="1353520" timestamp="1355245551"]
Nederland owns the throne until someone knocks them off. Vidor, PNG and possibly Livingston to fill it out. The beaumont schools struggled with talent this year, coaching is suspect again. LCM has to prove they can close out a football season and learn to play defense. Lumberton has a lot of struggles. We lose Montana but return the entire offensive line except Devon Asher who played more defense at the end of the season. I see Sage Smith @ QB.
[/quote] The correct spelling is Devin.

[quote name="badndn" post="1353851" timestamp="1355292464"]
Bulldog8
"We did not see the same Ozen team you are refering, our freshman could have hung 100 points on them. They scored 1 td, 48-6"
PNG Freshman had to rally late to beat the Panther Freshman. They had some playmakers the night we faced them.
[/quote]

I believe Nederland faced them a few weeks earlier than we did. They may have just been starting to fire on all cylinders.

I know several people who were at that game and they were saying Ozen was by far the best competition our Freshman Purple faced all year.

I know that the sophomores at NED coasted their way through freshman year, and had numerous injury's this year. When they were Freshman Central was there toughest game. Ned has talent returning, Central has talent, PNG has a good bunch of Freshman, but like NED two years ago with a bunch oh Sophomores they barely made the playoffs, now look. PNG will struggle a little next year then they will take off.
1. Ned
2/3/4. Central PNG Vidor (Dont know to much about Livingston)

I agree  dogbite from your earlier post.  Like it or not, Big Ned has so much talent and experience coming back and joining from JV, they will be on top again.  I'm wondering about the QB too?  I always thought White would slip in, but so many speak highly of Seay.  I guess we'll find out in August. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• You won’t get an argument from me that this won’t hurt her nationally but I don’t think this will hurt her in SD or even an appointment in a Republican administration.  I’m sure she saw backlash from some, apparently not from folks like you and me, which is significant, but like I said, I appreciate the honesty.
    • Appreciate the confidence.  Why don’t we see how this works out for her.  Going great so far.  She MIGHT be able to get re-elected in South Dakota next election, but if a good candidate runs against her in the Republican primaries she may be in trouble.  I don’t think there’s a chance in hades she gets the VP nomination, and if for some reason Trump is dumb enough to give it to her, his chances of winning are probably over.  On a positive note, maybe DeSantis gets it now?  If they win and do a decent job then we’d have a VP ready to run for president in four years with a good shot of winning.  
    • I honestly don’t have an issue with it.  I grew up around livestock.  We had a neighbor lose nearly 30 animals in a 3-week period before they caught the dogs doing it. Those dogs needed to die.  I was there when my uncle killed a dog that was eating his chickens… didn’t bother me. If one of my dogs ever bites one of my kids it’ll be dead.  Immediately.  But some things are better left unsaid, and probably 90% of the country loves dogs, with only a small fraction of them being able to relate to why she did what she did.  
    • If only she was as politically savvy as you. 🙂
    • Lots of republicans are giving her hell over this.  An overwhelming majority of moderates aren’t going to like it, and obviously the over offended left hates it.  She’s tanked her shot at VP, whoever you want to blame.  I stated in an early post that I don’t have an issue with some dogs being taken out if they’re biting and killing animals.  But it’s not your opinion or mine that is going to matter on this one.  
  • Topics