Name that Bulldog playoff game game

MikeEast

[quote name="Michael" post="1349960" timestamp="1354749771"]
Just to pass the time unti Friday I thought it would be fun to talk about past playoff games.

1998 playoff season. tell me about it. What do you remember about the last game of the season?
[/quote]
Should say until Saturday, fyi.

How about the 2000 Quarterfinals vs Bay City in the dome. Nederland dominated the stats but fell short 7-0 after being stopped on the goal line on the last play of the game. The play before looked like a touchdown as the Ned receiver dove at the pylon, but the referee said he was out at the one.. Bay city went on to dominate its last two opponents and won state.. Heartbreaking loss for Nederland...

I Can still see those moments in my head...I can see bay city's fullback chewing up
Our defense. I Can see Sean yoder trying desperately to score. I can see paddio streaking down the field and driscoll fighting for yards... And I see Joe Ramoin being denied at the goal line... I see Ben Mcphersons first interception in the dome... Cool memories... So many more!!

[quote name="Michael" post="1350021" timestamp="1354757735"]
I Can still see those moments in my head...I can see bay city's fullback chewing up
Our defense. I Can see Sean yoder trying desperately to score. I can see paddio streaking down the field and driscoll fighting for yards... And I see Joe Ramoin being denied at the goal line... I see Ben Mcphersons first interception in the dome... Cool memories... So many more!!
[/quote]

C'mon you guys!  Get the hell out of THEN and get into NOW.  We need to kick some Georgetown arse right now!

Frank Gorum Texas City Running back. We couldn't stop the kid, he was a bowling ball on feet. They fought the guy all afternoon but could stop him from turning the corner.

Ross LaBove, Nederland Running back, fast as lightning. Ran on his tiptoes and you could not stop the kid turning the corner. He got rung up badly and had to leave the game. Massive Bulldog heart.

Great playoff game, we stayed close the whole game. Just couldnt quite get it done.

Guest AnyGivenFriday
Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Typical Nederland football. They choke in the fourth quarter when it's time to kick it into gear. Sounds like poor conditioning to me...

[quote name="AnyGivenFriday" post="1350189" timestamp="1354805352"]
Woulda, coulda, shoulda. [b][color=red]Typical Nederland football[/color][/b]. They choke in the fourth quarter when it's time to kick it into gear. Sounds like poor conditioning to me...
[/quote]

We got your[i] typical[/i] NEDERLAND FOOTBALL coming this Saturday for ya... ;)

[quote name="AnyGivenFriday" post="1350189" timestamp="1354805352"]
Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Typical Nederland football. They choke in the fourth quarter when it's time to kick it into gear. Sounds like poor conditioning to me...
[/quote]

Hey at least we have a very impressive playoff history. Looking at the History books do not see alot of entrys for Georgetown.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin