Brock Pryor Invite.

Brock was invited to play in the National Underclassman All American Bowl on 12/22/2012 in Myrtle Beach S.C.  One of hundred young men to make up 2 teams the North and South. He is excited but may not get to attend because that is the day Nederland hopes to play for a state CHAMPIONSHIP! Congrats.

Baddog, that is well past seasons end for every state, but TX. Most states HS FB playoffs are 3 maybe four games and dominated by private schools who recruit bigtime (this will kill hometown HS FB in Texas if they allow Privates into UIL state playoffs).

Congratulations to Brock. One way or the other on 12/22/12 you will be making a memory of a lifetime. Well deserved. I know we will be glad to see him Graduate! :)

[quote name="badndn" post="1349579" timestamp="1354710733"]
Baddog, that is well past seasons end for every state, but TX. Most states HS FB playoffs are 3 maybe four games and dominated by private schools who recruit bigtime (this will kill hometown HS FB in Texas if they allow Privates into UIL state playoffs).

Congratulations to Brock. One way or the other on 12/22/12 you will be making a memory of a lifetime. Well deserved. I know we will be glad to see him Graduate! :)
[/quote]

Private School can belong to the UIL in Texas. There was a law suit several years ago brought by a private school and they won the right to request entry. The only stipulation as I remember is that they had to enter as 5A because of their ability to recruit players.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin