5A Georgetown commits its 2nd 4A robbery vs Angleton!

Angleton...you got robbed!  Congrats on the points you rolled up though...very impressive.  GTown beat you up in the trenches which is expected when facing a 5A team.

Enjoy this Georgetown...you won't be this good in 4A again.  Just ask Humble. That first year after dropping down is always your best chance to highjack the playoffs.

Nederland, prepare to get the brakes beat off of you.  Your 21 point season average is gonna have you sitting at home with the other true 4A teams.  Congrats on beating Dawson.  The finals should have been Nederland vs Angleton or SC for the true 4A finals.

Much love to all my fans ...especially Jack the Hammer ...a GTown fan.  The GREATEST SHOW ON TURF WILL RETURN NEXT SEASON WITH MUCH OF ITS SAME CORE OF PLAYERS [b]AND[/b] OUR O-LINE RETURNS BIGGER AND BADDER.

WE OWN 19-A and we'll get our shot again in the playoffs next season ...hopefully a fair one.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1347567" timestamp="1354461303"]
Angleton...you got robbed!  Congrats on the points you rolled up though...very impressive.  GTown beat you up in the trenches which is expected when facing a 5A team.

Enjoy this Georgetown...you won't be this good in 4A again.  Just ask Humble. That first year after dropping down is always your best chance to highjack the playoffs.

Nederland, prepare to get the brakes beat off of you.  Your 21 point season average is gonna have you sitting at home with the other true 4A teams.  Congrats on beating Dawson.  The finals should have been Nederland vs Angleton or SC for the true 4A finals.

Much love to all my fans ...especially Jack the Hammer ...a GTown fan.  The GREATEST SHOW ON TURF WILL RETURN NEXT SEASON WITH MUCH OF ITS SAME CORE OF PLAYERS [b]AND[/b] OUR O-LINE RETURNS BIGGER AND BADDER.

WE OWN 19-A and we'll get our shot again in the playoffs next season ...[b]hopefully a fair one[/b].
[/quote]

Because when you get beat by a better team it's never fair..  ;)

I really appreciate it when Im called out personally it makes me feel good demigod. How was the first week of BB practice you all should be pretty darn good with all those skilled football players on the court. By the way what did you think about the Nederland win this week I know you had it as impossible to happen so Im curious as to what you think happened that allowed Nederland to win ?????

WE OWN 19-A and we'll get our shot again in the playoffs next season ...hopefully a fair one.
[/quote]

Can somebody actually be this ignorant? You do know we held a team who averages 40+ points per game to 19 points. We have the best defense in the state of texas. Georgetown is about to find that out. Go Dogs!

Nederland, prepare to get the brakes beat off of you.  Your 21 point season average is gonna have you sitting at home with the other true 4A teams.  Congrats on beating Dawson.  The finals should have been Nederland vs Angleton or [b]SC for the true 4A finals[/b].

[/quote]
Y'all have more students than GT does, so how would it be more "true 4a".

negative, ghost rider...we knwo what their enrollment is befoer the game starts...PD's enrollment is bigger than ours too...it is what it is and there is nothing we can do about it but play them on Saturday...I believe they have a real good team and we do as well...I look for our boys to be up to the challenge

Ive said this before but if you play a stout offensive team and they just plain outscore you its more readily accepted than if a Stout defensive team punches you in the mouth and you loose to that and a ball control offense. That is just not accepted very well by the fans as they doubt there coaches and the play calling because it just doesnt look rigt to the average fan. As i watched the replay of the Nederland Dawson game and sat through the Nederland Dayton game there was a common theme for both games. The Nederland defensive line penetrated the offensive line of both teams without help from the linebackers. This allows for somuch creativeness from that side of the ball. GT presents a whole new set of problems that Ned has faced this season but if there line gets in the backfield as they have all year then they very well could take this game.

Guest Air Bisquit

[/quote]

Shouldn't SC  be practicing their free throws or something?

[IMG]http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww70/jinydale/stickman8.gif[/img]

[/quote]

I agree DemDawgs.....when you first drop from 5a it's an advantage vs moving up from 4a.....but Gerogetown won't beat Denton Guyer, that's another team that dropped from 5a, and was a powerhouse in 5a

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1347730" timestamp="1354480909"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=107018.msg1347567#msg1347567 date=1354461303]

[/quote]

I agree DemDawgs.....when you first drop from 5a it's an advantage vs moving up from 4a.....but Gerogetown won't beat Denton Guyer, that's another team that dropped from 5a, and was a powerhouse in 5a
[/quote]

I agree DGuyer is the team to beat for anyone.  Fully expect to see them in the finals.  Never count out Tyler John Tyler, though.

4A Division I is shaping up nicely.  Great year to be in 4A in Texas, some great football.

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1347730" timestamp="1354480909"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=107018.msg1347567#msg1347567 date=1354461303]

[/quote]

[/quote]tyler john tyler is another team that used to be 5a and has tons of talent.

[quote name="baddog" post="1347748" timestamp="1354482585"]
......and S.C. is still playing in their own minds. Their predictions have failed them miserably yet, here they are.
[/quote]

That's not playing in our own mind, I sorry you don't understand sir, I still believe SC could have beat Georgetown even with them just dropping down, but it's true, it's a difference....I believe Nederland can beat Georgetown, IMObut we shall see

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1347769" timestamp="1354486093"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=107018.msg1347748#msg1347748 date=1354482585]
......and S.C. is still playing in their own minds. Their predictions have failed them miserably yet, here they are.
[/quote]

That's not playing in our own mind, I sorry you don't understand sir, I still believe SC could have beat Georgetown even with them just dropping down, but it's true, it's a difference....I believe Nederland can beat Georgetown, IMObut we shall see
[/quote]

Here is what I don't understand. S.C. and Georgetown have similar numbers and both have dropped down from 5A, so just what is your gripe? (this will not get answered)

The other thing is that S.C. is out of the playoffs, but we are still talking about them.....why?

Don't you understand?

[list]
[*]
[*]
[/list][quote name="baddog" post="1347785" timestamp="1354486744"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=107018.msg1347769#msg1347769 date=1354486093]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=107018.msg1347748#msg1347748 date=1354482585]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Here is what I don't understand. S.C. and Georgetown have similar numbers and both have dropped down from 5A, so just what is your gripe? (this will not get answered)

The other thing is that S.C. is out of the playoffs, but we are still talking about them.....why?

Don't you understand?
[/quote]

See how you all confused and don't know what you are talking about ::) SC was never 5a, SC only been built for 4 years..so we didn't drop, remember we have 5a numbers NOW because of our incoming 8th grade class was large,don't forget they include them, plus we have some that transferred from Humble. Don't you understand?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin