Anyone know Kendrick Hopkins status?

3bsports

<object width="1280" height="720"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/10200181797450998"></param><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/10200181797450998" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1" width="1280" height="720"></embed></object>

Kendrick Hopkins get off me td run!

Hopkins is definetly a difference maker for this team and plays right into what Nederland does best, control clock, hold on to the ball, and physically wear down the opponent ...that is evidenced by Hopkins' play in the 2nd halves of games all season.  I said this on another thread but I'll say it here too...Hopkins is an increadibly tough kid and i feel like you would have to leave him tied to the goal post in Nederland for him not to play next week

[quote name="KABrother" post="1346575" timestamp="1354376722"]
Hopkins is definetly a difference maker for this team and plays right into what Nederland does best, control clock, hold on to the ball, and physically wear down the opponent ...that is evidenced by Hopkins' play in the 2nd halves of games all season.  I said this on another thread but I'll say it here too...Hopkins is an increadibly tough kid and i feel like you would have to leave him tied to the goal post in Nederland for him not to play next week
[/quote]
Ain't no body man enough to tie him to the goal post. He'll be there.

[quote name="coopntx" post="1347115" timestamp="1354403929"]
[quote author=KABrother link=topic=106963.msg1346575#msg1346575 date=1354376722]
[/quote]
Ain't no body man enough to tie him to the goal post. He'll be there.
[/quote]

;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317