To all of you Summer Creek Fans who said Nederland would not win....

Nederland has done it again. They have won when you said they would not. They have beat a team that you said they could not. I now believe that had you been able to get out of the second and third rounds you would have been taken out by NEDERLAND. This will teach you about good coaching as Neuman has called the so-called perfect game of football. Offense wins games as you no in Summer Creek but Defense wins playoffs as the Nederland fans have seen tonight. Congrats to Nederland and all of their fans as a few of them I know they have a great defense and GREAT coaching.

Summer Creek.....we only made it this far just to impress you......yeah right!!!!

Dogs kicked that butt tonight. I guess Dawson is thumping their chests at each other now. That #1 for Dawson is a jerk and crybaby.

Way to go Dogs. We still have work to do, but celebrate this great victory amongst yourselves. You deserve it!

Good Job BIG NED!! Great game tonight! As far as the idiot refs go, I think any team who plays Dawson always seems to have to play the refs too. At least that's how it has always been for us.  >:( Anyway, we have a lot of work to do tomorrow (and a lot of driving ::)) But I believe the Wildcats will take care of business and then we can see a re-match next weekend!

IMHO, I truly believe that pound for pound, position by position and man for man, this is the BEST overall Nederland team, from top to bottom,  to play under Coach Neumann at Nederland. Every unit on this team (OL, DL, LB's, DB's, WR's, RB's) are all very well oiled components that when assembled together make for the results such as we have witnessed tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder