West Orange-Stark vs Navasota Rattlers prediction?

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Navasota's defense looks good in that video, but i still think the stangs defense is more talented all around. this is truely a game for the ages. Should be the game everyone is expecting. Gotta give the mustangs the edge in this one as i believe we will be able to slow down the rattlers offense. If our secondary has a good game we win. if they get beat  we lose. LET'S GO MUSTANGS. SHUT DOWN THE RATTLERS OFFENSE AND ON TO VICTORY!

[quote name="wosgrad-84" post="1350396" timestamp="1354824201"]
Navasota's defense looks good in that video, but i still think the stangs defense is more talented all around. this is truely a game for the ages. Should be the game everyone is expecting. Gotta give the mustangs the edge in this one as i believe we will be able to slow down the rattlers offense. If our secondary has a good game we win. if they get beat  we lose. LET'S GO MUSTANGS. SHUT DOWN THE RATTLERS OFFENSE AND ON TO VICTORY!
[/quote]
They not shuttin down our offense. Period

[quote name="Rattler'12" post="1350399" timestamp="1354824438"]
[quote author=wosgrad-84 link=topic=106949.msg1350396#msg1350396 date=1354824201]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Most definitely shuttin down that offense!!! Period

[quote name="Stangpride" post="1350404" timestamp="1354825128"]
[quote author=Rattler'12 link=topic=106949.msg1350399#msg1350399 date=1354824438]
[quote author=wosgrad-84 link=topic=106949.msg1350396#msg1350396 date=1354824201]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Most definitely shuttin down that offense!!! Period
[/quote]
lmao we'll see about tht one

[quote name="skipper" post="1350299" timestamp="1354815817"]
this game brings back to mind the gilmer and wo-s game. gilmer had a QB that had over 3,000 yards passing 60 are so TDs in the air two WR that had over 2,000 yards each  somewhat like navasto has this year.not sure what year this was but gilmer was rated in the top 20 teams in high schools in the COUNTRY.the mustangs were hugh underdogs in this game the kids from wo-s got behind early in this game but after hafe time coach thompson made a  few changes with the D and it started clicking  almost shut gilmer down the 2nd hafe  do you mustangs fans remember this game yes we lost but we came back strong on them and the head coach said after the game we got out played the 2nd hafe witch NO ONE has done this to us all year . in closeing i wish both teams the bestand GOD watch over all the kids on the field friday and YES thompson is still there at wo-s he knows what its going to take to beat the rattlers now its up to his kids i love the commett one of the kids said yesterday navasota puts there pants on the same why we do
[/quote]
I was at this game. the Gilmer QB was impressive, I still remember one of the TDs he threw (55 yards in the air and receiver ran another 20 for TD). I can't wait for this game tomorrow, it will be very exciting. The first and third quarters will be vital, to both teams.

The mustang LBs blitz regularly because the are usually up by 2-3 TDs and their opponents are playing catchup (i.e. throwing the ball downfield). You can bet that they will drop in coverage Friday night and one of them will be "spying" the QB to take away his dual threat capabilities.

[quote name="mreed" post="1350412" timestamp="1354826152"]
The mustang LBs blitz regularly because the are usually up by 2-3 TDs and their opponents are playing catchup (i.e. throwing the ball downfield). You can bet that they will drop in coverage Friday night and one of them will be "spying" the QB to take away his dual threat capabilities.
[/quote]

He is not a dual threat.  He only has like 85 yards rushing on the season.  He is a pocket passer, he can create time for his receivers but doesn't run much.

like kevin smith said yesterday on face book  if wo-s playes smart heads up football and read navasotas alinement  and hide there D set who knows what will happen he says thompson is good at doing these type of things BUT its up to the kids his coaching staff can only teach

wo-s kids have played agnest two outstsnding QBs this year so thats not new ,thay did not have the numbers that this young kid has at navasota but thay both had a bigger OL than the rattlers have but that did not do them any good.over at silsbee their blocking skill was top notch but that did not pay off.. if you give the mustangs  D a inc thay will make you pay for it i will be upfront with you navasota fans if the wo-s D coverage dont come to play it might be a long night

just a outstanding night for the kids from wo-s it was a packed house and brothers and sisters the place was ROCKING.the support from other schools tonight would have brought tears to your eyes for sure ,i dont know who the kids were but thank you vidor ,png nederland bridge city little cypress deweyville  there to wish there friends luck tomorrow  like one of the kids said GOD bless each of these schools thay are blessed like we are

Just watched the entire game film of navasota and lamarque. And I'll say this if navasota plays like that tomorrow night they lose by atleast 14. Wasn't empressed at all. I was expecting a lot more. I know navasota could probably play better than that but they will have to play a lot better to beat wos!!!!

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1350704" timestamp="1354853061"]
Just watched the entire game film of navasota and lamarque. And I'll say this if navasota plays like that tomorrow night they lose by atleast 14. Wasn't empressed at all. I was expecting a lot more. I know navasota could probably play better than that but they will have to play a lot better to beat wos!!!!
[/quote]

:-X Everyone has been saying the same thing all year.  GOOD LUCK!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xoxox
    Newest Member
    xoxox