West Orange-Stark vs Navasota Rattlers prediction?

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the action has slowed down a little on this thread...the calm before the storm!!!  I can't wait.  I think it will be a great game....looking forward to a large, pumped up crowd from both sides!!  December High School Football at its best!!  Lets hope everyone makes the trip safely and both teams enjoy an injury free game.

[quote name="Rattler99" post="1350113" timestamp="1354770065"]
Dang, I am getting nervous... Almost game day..!
[/quote]

Same here Rattler.The players on the other hand don't know nervous...They are pumped and fear nothing but us fans worry about everything huh.

[quote name="Cover 2 Wild Rattler" post="1350129" timestamp="1354781346"]
http://www.youtube.com/embed/5irkeKarRig?rel=0 Must watch
[/quote]

Dang Cover 2,  yalls OL looks huge! Sure they didn't step down from the NCAA level??  Lol!! Very athletic looking bunch on both sides of the ball.

[quote name="marshman" post="1350243" timestamp="1354810485"]
[quote author=Cover 2 Wild Rattler link=topic=106949.msg1350129#msg1350129 date=1354781346]
http://www.youtube.com/embed/5irkeKarRig?rel=0 Must watch
[/quote]

Dang Cover 2,  yalls OL looks huge! Sure they didn't step down from the NCAA level??  Lol!! Very athletic looking bunch on both sides of the ball.
[/quote]
lol nope. and they are very athletic. we have a really solid team

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1350283" timestamp="1354814719"]
The one thing I noticed (correct me if I am wrong) you have a tendency to blitz your backers quite a bit.
[/quote]

I wouldn't look to much in to tendencies.  We haven't played anybody that has put any pressure on us with the pass.  We are going to see some adjustments to our defense that are going to be new to us this week. 

this game brings back to mind the gilmer and wo-s game. gilmer had a QB that had over 3,000 yards passing 60 are so TDs in the air two WR that had over 2,000 yards each  somewhat like navasto has this year.not sure what year this was but gilmer was rated in the top 20 teams in high schools in the COUNTRY.the mustangs were hugh underdogs in this game the kids from wo-s got behind early in this game but after hafe time coach thompson made a  few changes with the D and it started clicking  almost shut gilmer down the 2nd hafe  do you mustangs fans remember this game yes we lost but we came back strong on them and the head coach said after the game we got out played the 2nd hafe witch NO ONE has done this to us all year . in closeing i wish both teams the bestand GOD watch over all the kids on the field friday and YES thompson is still there at wo-s he knows what its going to take to beat the rattlers now its up to his kids i love the commett one of the kids said yesterday navasota puts there pants on the same why we do

[quote name="skipper" post="1350299" timestamp="1354815817"]
this game brings back to mind the gilmer and wo-s game. gilmer had a QB that had over 3,000 yards passing 60 are so TDs in the air two WR that had over 2,000 yards each  somewhat like navasto has this year.not sure what year this was but gilmer was rated in the top 20 teams in high schools in the COUNTRYin this .[color=red]the mustangs were hugh underdogs in this game the kids from wo-s got behind early game but after hafe time coach thompson made a  few changes with the D and it started clicking  almost shut gilmer down the 2nd hafe  do you mustangs fans remember this game [/color] yes we lost but we came back strong on them and the head coach said after the game we got out played the 2nd hafe witch NO ONE has done this to us all year . in closeing i wish both teams the bestand GOD watch over all the kids on the field friday and YES thompson is still there at wo-s he knows what its going to take to beat the rattlers now its up to his kids i love the commett one of the kids said yesterday navasota puts there pants on the same why we do
[/quote]

WO-S has had a tendency to get behind early for some reason in games like this, just not the Gilmer game Skip.Ennis,Whemberly,Coldspring to name a few.Played well enough in the second half to win these.Like coach T says you have to play the whole 48 minutes.Hope this group of kids can turn that around this Friday...They have the ability.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86