West Orange-Stark vs Navasota Rattlers prediction?

One of Navasota's best defensive players is their offense. Teams have moved the ball on them early, but mistakes and missed opportunities (some forced, some unforced) have put them so far behind that they have had to get out of their offense and score quickly which plays right into their defense hands. We have to make the most of our opportunities and keep it close early. The later the game gets with it close the more I like our chances.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="marshman" post="1349452" timestamp="1354676012"]
Gasilla, you going to it?
[/quote]

Do mosquitos bite? 

There will be plenty of WO-S grads who live in the Greater Houston area in attendance at this one.  I'm taking my future son-in-law because I want him to see what Mustang football is about.  I think I picked a good game to initiate him.  ;)

[quote name="griff" post="1349468" timestamp="1354676636"]
[quote author=marshman link=topic=106949.msg1349452#msg1349452 date=1354676012]
Gasilla, you going to it?
[/quote]

Do mosquitos bite? 

There will be plenty of WO-S grads who live in the Greater Houston area in attendance at this one.  I'm taking my future son-in-law because I want him to see what Mustang football is about.  I think I picked a good game to initiate him.  ;)
[/quote]

Be careful, he may leave as a Rattler. 😀

I just watch some more highlights and film on Wo-s this game is going to come down how yall's O line can block. I saw a lot plays where they engage on a D lineman and let them go that will not work. I believe it will start up front at the line of scrimmage for who wins this battle. That is a honestly opinion Good luck to us all Friday I pray for no injury and that everyone stays health.

Thanks Bullodog Nation...good luck to the Dogs as well! WOS also has an "ace up the sleeve", we have comments from a coach that has already played Navasto (former WOS player). Since he has already scouted and played the Rattlers...his comments/recommendations might be an edge.

[quote name="Cover 2 Wild Rattler" post="1349566" timestamp="1354690774"]
I just watch some more highlights and film on Wo-s this game is going to come down how yall's O line can block. I saw a lot plays where they engage on a D lineman and let them go that will not work. I believe it will start up front at the line of scrimmage for who wins this battle. That is a honestly opinion Good luck to us all Friday I pray for no injury and that everyone stays health.
[/quote]

I agree, the offensive and defensive line play along with turnovers decides this one.

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1349664" timestamp="1354722737"]
[quote author=Cover 2 Wild Rattler link=topic=106949.msg1349566#msg1349566 date=1354690774]
[/quote]

[b]I agree, the offensive and defensive line play along with turnovers decides this one.[/b][/quote]
The smartest thing said on this thread!

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1349978" timestamp="1354752645"]
All I gotta say is navasota better hope it's not a rainy, windy night! Because if they can't throw, they won't score!
[/quote]Should be perfect conditions for a ball game. According to the weather man.

[quote name="Monkeynuts" post="1350016" timestamp="1354757063"]
Just an outsiders observation after watching Navasota three times- They have a real good Fg Kicker/Punter. How good is the kickers for WOS? Curious who has the special teams advantage? Might decide the game.
[/quote]

We have a good kicker.  He booted a 40-yarder in a previous game, but he isn't called on much for FGs.  Our punter has performed well all year. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33