West Orange-Stark vs Navasota Rattlers prediction?

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today is only tuesday  i just read the orange leaders sports page and i will say this to all you navasota fan no wounder why your #1 by looking over your stats  you should be playing the dallas cowboys i am  relly shocks to see those kind of numbers from a high school team i belive i will stop posting till thursday maybe friday.i belive in my mustangs and anything can happen as we all should knoe DAMN thats some (BIG) numbers but bigger you are the harder you fall

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1349183" timestamp="1354658373"]
Lets be realistic and honest for a second...what really makes you think y'all win this game? (Honest question)!!!!
[/quote]

2 wins versus top 5 state ranked teams.  It's going to come down to your O versus our D and I would take our D. 

After watching yall's offense I don't think it stands a chance against our defense. With yall's defense I feel that it will cause us problems at the beginning but we will find a way. I believe Wo-s defense will start gambling with the blitzing that will cause yall to lost the game. I honestly believe it will be a close game my prediction I made were a joke. My honestly prediction Navasota 34-24

Thanks for your honesty! I also believe it will be a close game throughout! But I believe y'all are highly underestimating our offense. I also believe the reason we win this game is because unlike any other team y'all have faced, we will get plenty of pressure without blitzing. I also know our offense has a few tricks up its sleeve. I still got us winning 21-17

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1349207" timestamp="1354660091"]
Thanks for your honesty! I also believe it will be a close game throughout! But I believe y'all are highly underestimating our offense. I also believe the reason we win this game is because unlike any other team y'all have faced, we will get plenty of pressure without blitzing. I also know our offense has a few tricks up its sleeve. I still got us winning 21-17
[/quote]

As I appreciate your honesty.  That avatar still changing on Saturday though.  I will get you a good Navasota picture.  :D

Navasota 24
WOS 14

[quote name="skipper" post="1349253" timestamp="1354662649"]
old faces on the sidelines friday-----earl thomas  --- deon besley -----brian cleveland came from facebook GO SILVER AND BLUE
[/quote]

It's going to make me feel bad sending them home after the loss, but send my best.  On a serious note, incredible athletes.

[quote name="cbmurphy11" post="1349267" timestamp="1354663310"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=106949.msg1349253#msg1349253 date=1354662649]
old faces on the sidelines friday-----earl thomas  --- deon besley -----brian cleveland came from facebook GO SILVER AND BLUE
[/quote]

It's going to make me feel bad sending them home after the loss, but send my best.  On a serious note, incredible athletes.
[/quote]

Lmao !!!!!

let me say one thing about family..I have had the pleasure and honor of coaching several of the JV and freshmen boys (baseball). They are a part of my family. I admittedly don't know many of the varsity boys but they have always treated me kindly and with respect. I consider all of them my extended family as well. They are really good kids, including some that have overcome a lot. Kudos to their family and to the coaching staff. Their work ethic (players and coaches) are amazing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33