West Orange-Stark vs Navasota Rattlers prediction?

[quote name="bulldogs1990" post="1347655" timestamp="1354471734"]
I will put my money where my mouth is you just make it easy on your self my friend I've watched over 35 games of high school teams this year alone I watch over fifty a year. Wos can't hold navasota tail buddy boy seen them both twice. The only team in 3 a that has a shot at Navasota is stephenville
[/quote]You must be that expert everyone has been talking about.  Cool.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WOS95" post="1347874" timestamp="1354495240"]
2 good teams...navasota is capable of beating wos..and wos is capable of beating navasota...imo, i think this game will come down to who makes the most mistakes...and who capitilizes on those mistakes
[/quote]Yep!

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1347802" timestamp="1354487922"]
I'm so tired of people thinking teams can't be beat just because they beat your team! Lol and if you say you haven't seen wos play this year then how do you know we aren't wayyyyy better than coldspring or lamarque? Just for that your comment is irrelevant lol
[/quote]

Have you seen Navasota play, if not than all your comments are irrelevant.  It's a forum and comments are what make a forum.  Quit getting your feeling hurt when someone picks against your team. 

[quote name="WOS95" post="1347874" timestamp="1354495240"]
2 good teams...navasota is capable of beating wos..and wos is capable of beating navasota...imo, i think this game will come down to who makes the most mistakes...and who capitilizes on those mistakes
[/quote]

Very well said and I agree with you it's going to come down to execution

Your funny dude I watch a game every Thursday and Friday during regular season and watch one Friday and last Saturday I watched 3 at reliant. since playoffs my friend i have watched 11 playoff games. I'm watching a real team Friday night Newton play cause I no wos is going down. I no stephenville is division 1 that's the only team in 3a I have seen that would have a chance at Navasota And believe me my friend I can cover anything you want to lose I'm from Jasper and I'm well none

[quote name="bulldogs1990" post="1347925" timestamp="1354500472"]
Your funny dude I watch a game every Thursday and Friday during regular season and watch one Friday and last Saturday I watched 3 at reliant. since playoffs my friend i have watched 11 playoff games. I'm watching a real team Friday night Newton play cause I no wos is going down. I no stephenville is division 1 that's the only team in 3a I have seen that would have a chance at Navasota And believe me my friend I can cover anything you want to lose I'm from Jasper [b]and I'm well none[/b][/quote]

It's ok.  Keep you chin up....sometimes I feel the same way.

Hmmm! I am not for Navasota and hope that WOS wins! I have to be real! WOS has never face a very explosive offense like Navasota. They are the real deal! WOS cannot compete with Navasota structure and WOS defense will have their hands full trying to stop Navasota. This team in Navasota is the best that has ever come through. I wish both teams good luck and hope for no injuries. They where right about Navasota! 8)

[quote name="bulldogs1990" post="1347925" timestamp="1354500472"]
Your funny dude I watch a game every Thursday and Friday during regular season and watch one Friday and last Saturday I watched 3 at reliant. since playoffs my friend i have watched 11 playoff games. I'm watching a real team Friday night Newton play cause I no wos is going down. I no stephenville is division 1 that's the only team in 3a I have seen that would have a chance at Navasota And believe me my friend I can cover anything you want to lose I'm from Jasper and I'm well none
[/quote] ::)

Everyone should leave the trash talking between the fans of the two teams that are actually playing. Sorry your team was one and done thanks to Nederland but go watch a basketball game and get off our thread lol and I've watched actual full game films on navasota. I know they are a great team, I would be very dumb to say otherwise! When I predict the mustangs to win it isn't because I don't think navasota is great. It's because I believe stylistically we match up man to man against them very well. We hands down have the best defense in 3a which includes a GREAT pass rush, GREAT speed, GREAT man to man coverage skills and corners and safeties with GREAT ball skills! It's easy to throw and catch passes when your wide open, and when your wr's are faster than the db's, it's another story when they are blanketed and can't win the foot race. And it's pretty hard to complete a pass from your back!

[quote name="Wonderboy" post="1347973" timestamp="1354503656"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=106949.msg1347895#msg1347895 date=1354498140]
I would hate to think 8 shutouts would be for naught on this yrs Stang season.For that reason I've got WOS in the title game just as soon as they knock off Navasota.WOS 21-Navasota 17
[/quote]

9 shutouts this season. ;D
[/quote] ok, i thought it was 8. Daingerfield has the record with 10 right back in '83?

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1347978" timestamp="1354503889"]
Everyone should leave the trash talking between the fans of the two teams that are actually playing. Sorry your team was one and done thanks to Nederland but go watch a basketball game and get off our thread lol and I've watched actual full game films on navasota. I know they are a great team, I would be very dumb to say otherwise! When I predict the mustangs to win it isn't because I don't think navasota is great. It's because I believe stylistically we match up man to man against them very well. We hands down have the best defense in 3a which includes a GREAT pass rush, GREAT speed, GREAT man to man coverage skills and corners and safeties with GREAT ball skills! It's easy to throw and catch passes when your wide open, and when your wr's are faster than the db's, it's another story when they are blanketed and can't win the foot race. And it's pretty hard to complete a pass from your back!
[/quote]

I have lived in the Navasota area for the last 7 years.  So thanks.  I been to all Navasota games, so I think I will stick around.  I am originally from Dayton and if I wasn't involved with Navasota I could still have my opinion.  You watch the basketball comment because more than likely you are going to be watching it before I do.

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1348025" timestamp="1354506364"]
Oh so since your hometown team was one and done and decided to jump on the navasota bandwagon ;) that's cute! Lol and there would be no shame in losing to the #1 team in the 4th round! Just don't believe it will happen...
[/quote]

Yes my hometown was one and done.  I did jump on the Navasota bandwagon 7 years ago.  I am glad it's cute to you.  [b]How about a friendly wager.  If WOS wins I will disappear from this forum for good, but if Navasota wins you disappear for good.[/b]  Just add some fun to it.  I updated my avatar for you, maybe it's not so confusing for you.  I also feel it would be no shame in losing to WOS.  I am not the one throwing around crazy comments about them.  I know WOS is a good program and its going to be a great game, but before you throw around crazy comments about another poster, maybe you should know all the details about them.  I will always root for my broncos, but I will also root for the place my kids are growing up at. 

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1347986" timestamp="1354504156"]
[quote author=Wonderboy link=topic=106949.msg1347973#msg1347973 date=1354503656]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=106949.msg1347895#msg1347895 date=1354498140]
I would hate to think 8 shutouts would be for naught on this yrs Stang season.For that reason I've got WOS in the title game just as soon as they knock off Navasota.WOS 21-Navasota 17
[/quote]

9 shutouts this season. ;D
[/quote] ok, i thought it was 8. Daingerfield has the record with 10 right back in '83?
[/quote]

According to  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daingerfield_High_School 
The record is 14

"The 1983 team was among the most dominant in Texas history. The team scored 631 points while allowing only 8 the entire season (a touchdown to then Class 4A Carthage and a safety to Kilgore). Of the 16 games won (the first Texas high school to win 16 games in a season), 14 were shutouts including the final 13 (the final seven of the regular season and all six playoff games, the only team in Texas high school football history to accomplish the latter feat)."

Wow, that is awesome.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder